~Mind~

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

"Aphmau, just give me the box, you are going to hurt yourself" Aaron assures.

"No Aaron, I'm not a tiny potato, I can do it." I retort, lugging in a large cardboard box.

"But Mama, Daddy always says that you are a tiny potato." Lilth says to me, she was sitting on a stack of boxes.

When I turned my head back to Aaron, he had already dashed out the door, probably getting more boxes, and for other reasons as well.

Aaron then looked like he was going over to the Sky's and the others house.

I heard a knock at the door. 

I drop the box, stretching out my sore arms.

I walk over to the door, to see Katelyn and Travis.

"Hey guys! Come in!" I say, opening the glass door.

"Hey Aphmau! Hey Lilth!" Travis says.

"Hey Uncle Travis! I have something to ask you!"Lilth shouts.

"Yeah, and what is that?" Travis asks.

"If you have white hair, why are you dating Auntie Katelyn if she is young and you are old?"

Travis wears a blank face. 

Katelyn and I burst out laughing.

"Lilth, why don't you play with Uncle Travis, Auntie Katelyn and I will get some tea in the kitchen, okay?" I tell Lilth, she nods and goes back to torturing Travis.

I walk into the kitchen and turn on the kettle, taking out the teabags and laying them out on the kitchen counter.

"So, when are you going to tell him?" Katelyn asks, taking a seat at the kitchen counter on a bar stool. 

"What do you mean?"I say, trying to avoid the subject.

"You know what I'm talking about Aphmau, and you can't hide it for long" Katelyn assures.

I bite my lip as I pour the hot water into the mugs.

"I just don't want to get his hopes up Katelyn, I mean look what happened with Zoey.." I stop myself, holding back my tears.

Even after six years, the thought of Zoey still stings.

"Aphmau, look at how Aaron is with Lilth, he is an amazing father" Katelyn says, I hand her a mug, with a teabag in it, a string off the side of the mug.

"I know Katelyn, I just.....I feel like its my fault we lost Zoey...."

"Aphmau....." Katelyn started, but I stopped her.

"I know what you are going to say, but....what if I lose this one too?.....what if..."

"This is why you need to tell Aaron..." Katelyn states.

I turn to her, my eyebrows knitted with confusion.

"What I mean is, Aaron is the kinda guy who is there for you, and you are treating him like the guy who will run away after something terrible happens" Katelyn states. 

I turn my head away from her, raising my cup of tea.

"This is his child Aphmau, he needs to know" Katelyn continues. 

She's right, I had told Katelyn about a week ago about the pregnancy. 

"We were just so crushed when we lost Zoey Katelyn, I just don't want us to go through that again." I respond.

"I know Aphmau, but no one will understand that more, than Aaron"

She hands me her empty mug and teabag. 

I throw the teabag out and rub the insides of the mug under hot water.

"How am I suppose to tell him?" I ask Katelyn, she gives me a reassuring look.

"You know how."

TWO CHAPPIES IN ONE DAY?! AUTHOR~CHAN IS ON A ROLL!
AND SHE HAS NO HOMEWORK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER SO YOLO!

Have a nice day my crystals!