~Flashbacks~

THANK YOU ALL FOR 310 VIEWS!

Aaron's POV

*Play Song*

I still can't believe we are going to have a baby, I imagine us in the future, one big happy family. 

I feel a strong force on my belly, I open my eyes to see Lilth, standing on the couch and kicking my stomach. 

I smile and ruffle her hair. 

But she wasn't laughing.

She looked scared.

"Mama....."She squeaked, in her small voice, she stopped kicking me and looked deep into my eyes, hugging her bear. 

I give her a confused look.

She pulls my finger.

(Don't even.....try and point it out ok.....get it..."point" it out XD)

I was still confused and I swear she rolled her eyes. 

She gently pulls me off the couch. 

I leaned down as she grabs my finger in her chubby hand, waddling towards the kitchen.

Why would she want me to go to the kitchen?

I enter the kitchen to find Aphmau, pale and grey, on the floor, out cold,

In a pool of blood.

"Aph!" I shout. 

No.

Not again.

I can't lose her again.

"Aph!...APH?!" I shake her slightly, she doesn't respond. 

She just lays there, blood staining her body and clothes.

I get on my knees and fumble for my phone, blood smeared on my fingers.

"911 whats your emergency?" The 911 dispatcher said.

"MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN A POOL OF BLOOD ON THE FLOOR!" I shout, tears stinging my cheeks.

"Sir please calm down, what is your address?"She says calmly.

"15 MYSTREET HURRY PLEASE" I hang up the phone and remember when she was on the street.

Pale and grey

Bloody and unresponsive.

Very much like now.

I pull her bloody head onto my lap, my tears dropping into her blood. 

I brush her hair away from her face with my hand. 

She looked so peaceful though.

"Aphmau....don't do this...."

"..stay strong......the world keeps trying to pull us apart but you need to fight back...ok?" I say, tears streaming down my cheeks, I was taking sharp breaths.

"Mama?" I turned my head to see Lilth, standing there, still holding her bear. 

"Lilth, go upstairs to Auntie Katelyn....can you do that princess?" I manage out, my sobs interfering. 

She nods and starts to waddle towards the stairs. 

I turn back to Aphmau.

"Aphmau.....you may have been in this position before but now you also have a baby to fight for.."

"....our baby......."

"I want to see both of you ok? okay?" She just lies there, eyes closed and her breaths shallow.

I once again place my forehead on hers whispering those same words. 

"You'll be okay...you'll be okay...I love you....."

"Please don't leave me Aph...."

I wrap my arms around her and pull her into an embrace and cry. 

I hear the sirens faintly and it becomes louder, I just sit there, 

her head against my chest, 

my tears in her hair, 

her blood on our skin 

*****

We arrive at the hospital and they wheel her off on a gurney, still pale

grey.

motionless.

lifeless.

I sit back down on the waiting room chair, still tearing up. 

I don't even realize everyone pile in. 

Katelyn starts yelling at everyone, me in particular. 

Travis tries to calm her down and she eventually collapses in his arms and sobs. 

Cadenza comes over to me with Lilth in her arms, sits in the chair next to me and gives me a grim look.

"Aaron.....you said she was in a pool of blood.....correct?" She asks, calmly.

I take a deep breath and turn to her, my eyes irritated.

"Yes.....why?"

"She may have had a miscarriage...I'm sorry....."She responds, Lilth playing with her long hair. 

A pain explodes in my heart and spreads throughout my body. 

I don't know much about medical stuff but I knew that.

We may have lost our baby. 

One of the surgeons exits the restricted doors and comes over to us. 

She sits down on the chair opposite of me and opens her mouth to explain.

"You're girlfriend is going to be okay..."I let out a big sigh, a thousand weights off my shoulders.

"But she sadly had a miscarriage......there is nothing you may have did that caused this it just happens sometimes and we don't know why.....I'm very sorry for your loss..."

I break down and drop my head into my hands and sob softly.

Our baby

Our little Zoey

Was gone.

I know this may be very depressing but wouldn't it be better if she went to school normally and not with a baby to take care of aside from Lilth. They will have aarmau babies in the future dont worry. 

I know I used the name Zoey, please no hate. 

THANKS FOR 310 VIEWS!

Anyways Have a nice day my crystals!