~Old Friends & New Enemies~

THANKS FOR 470 views!

Quote Of The Day:

Stars can't shine without darkness

Shoutout to:

darceyshipslaurcinda

She writes really good laurcinda fanfics! She is also very funny in her comments and really nice!

Go check her out!

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

wait for intro to finish

I stand at my dresser, staring at myself in the mirror on top of the dresser. 

Today is the first day back to school. 

I run my shaky hand through my hair, my fingers collecting sweat as it passes.

So much has happened this past summer,

Aaron leaving, then coming back.

My ships sailed. #Travlyn #Zanechan #Gardenza #Laurcinda 

Also, Zoey........

I bite my lower lip and put both hands on my dresser. 

I look down and I let a single drop of sadness, descend down my cheek. 

I close my eyes, preventing others from exiting.

I feel a smooth thumb graze my face, I open my eyes and turn around. 

It was Aaron, giving me a small smile. 

"Are you okay Aph?"He asks, pushing a strand of hair away from my face. 

I drop my head, admiring our feet and the smooth birch floor. (Don't ask, just watch Mycraft)

"Yeah just thinking of......."I say still looking at the floor, wiggling my toes in my bunny slippers. 

He pulls me into a strong embrace, I start to cry softly into his shoulder. 

He strokes my hair lightly. 

"She is in a better place now okay? She is looking down on us, and making sure you don't do any stupid potato things" I laugh lightly and he pulls away and he leans forward and places his lips on mine. 

Seconds later, his phone rings. 

We both pull away. 

I look deep into his black eyes.

"I love you" I say, like I have done it a million times, and I will continue to do it for the rest of my life.

"I love you more" He smiles, I smile too.

"I love you most" I say, my worries now gone.

"I highly doubt that" We laugh, he caresses my cheek with his palm.

The phone continues to ring and he turns around to grab it. 

I start to turn around again, to continue to mope in front the mirror, when I feel a strong force pull me into a kiss. 

We pull away.

"Have a nice day babe" He says, then exits the room.

I can't even remember what I was going to do.

Thank you Aaron Lycan, for taking away my worries and bringing me happiness.  

********

"TRAVIS!" I shout from my desk as he enters the homeroom. 

A wide smile extends across his face and he sweeps his pearl white hair to the side as he sits in the seat next to me.

"Aphmau! Great to see my not-alone-buddy!" Travis responds, placing almost a ton of books on his desk. 

"I know! Wait......I want to know how are things going with Katelyn? Huh?" I say in a sly voice, Travis's pale face blushes. 

"Its...uh....going WELL!" He says quickly, trying to hide his face. 

I laugh a bit and internally fangirl. 

Sky, Jin, Max, Barney, and Ross enter the room. 

I wave my hands and gesture them over. 

They all smile and come over.

"HEY APPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Sky starts

"Just wait for it" Max states.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Yous gettings theres" Barney said.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Almost there buddy" Jin said.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Is he just farting?" Ross asked.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHmau" Sky finishes, with a very blue complexion

We all laugh. 

Sky always makes us laugh. 

I haven't been seeing them as often because of their YouTube channel, which just got 12 million subs.

"Hey Aphmau, we were actually going to ask you if you wanted to be part of our channel?" Jin asked.

My eyes widen. Me? A short potato?

"I WOULD LUV TOO! THANKS YOU GUYS!" I shout, the teacher looks my way and I punch Travis in the shoulder, he looks at me weird.

"Travis stop shouting" Travis's eyes grow wide and the teacher just rolls her eyes and gets back to whatever she was doing.

The team starts laughing and so do I. 

Our laughing is cut off by a sinister voice. 

My happiness was turned to rage when I saw the devastator of my dreams.

Gene

He comes over, showing a sly smile.

We all grumble. 

Travis and The Team stand between him and I. 

Thank Irene for my friends.

"And WHERE do you THINK you are GOING" Max said, emphasizing on every word. He was turning into #MADMAX

"Going to see Aph...." Gene retorted.

WARNING BAD WORD WARNING

"First of all, my name is Aphmau, and second of all, I never want to see your punk ass ever again....now get out of here Gene" I say, stuffing as much hostility as I could in every single word.

He looks hurt for a second then a smile spreads on his face.

"You love me Kitty......you just don't want to show it..." Gene starts but then Barney joined in.

"Yous betters leaves nows....ors woulds  yous likes fors mes tos calls Goats?" Barney asks. 

Gene runs away in fear.

The Goat is very...uh....unique yeah unique

"Thanks guys" I say, they all turn around and smile.

"You have always been there for us, and you have been through alot, let us take care of you." Sky said.

The bell rings and we depart for class.

Thank you Irene, for everything.

Even though there was been alot of sadness recently.

There has been also happiness.

And Stars can't shine without darkness.

LONG CHAPPIE YASS BUTS ITS SATURDAY AND SCHOOL IS IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS WAAAAH

Have a nice day my crystals!