Chapter 1 (Before):

"I love you, Mia." He says to me. What a silly guy, don't give out I love you's like they're hello's. He's the captain of the football team, I'm a cheerleader, you'd think I'd be dying to be with him. But I'm not your average girl.

"Yeah, well I wish I could say the same, Carter." I finally say with a sigh. I look up at his surprised face and slowly turn around. I see my best friend, Andrea (she's also a cheerleader) and I quickly walk towards her. "Did you do it?" She asks as I get closer. "Of course I did." I say with a smile. "Good, now let's go to Wendy's I'm starving."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
As I walk up the steps to my humble home, I notice an envelope on my doorstep. I pick it up and open it.

         "Dear Mia,
    I love you so much, we all do. And I know it's been hard with your father being away, but I got something to hopefully make you feel better. Go to your room and follow the directions."

"Huh, weird." I say as I open the door and jog up the stairs. I open the door to my blue room with posters of my favorite band hung here and there. I see a plain white box with a red ribbon sitting on my bed, I open the box and gasp. It was a whole outfit! My mom bought me a cropped long sleeve shirt, light high wasted jeans, and maroon Space Jams! I squealed as I picked up the new and beautiful shoes. I found a note at the bottom and read it.

 "Dear Mia, go to the backyard."
I put down the shoes and slowly make my way towards the back door. I open it and gasp. I feel tears fall down my face as I run towards my dad. I jump into his arms and start sobbing. "Dad!" I manage to get out between sobs. I feel his tears plop down onto my head.

"Hola mi princesa."

"Dad, I missed you so much!" I say.

"I know, I'm sorry I was gone so long."

"It's ok, you're here now."

He immediately stands up and pulls me up, too. "Right! And I have a surprise for you!" He says with a big smile on his face. What could be any better than this? I think to myself. He pulls an envelope out of his pocket and gives it to me. I open it and pull out two tickets.

"Dad..... What is this?" I say, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Turn it over, princess." He says chuckling. I slowly turn it over and see it. What I've always wanted to see. Their name, their logo.

"DAD I'M GONNA SEE THEM?! I'M GONNA SEE CNCO?!"

"Not just that, you get to meet them, too." I fell to the ground and sobbed. I was gonna see him, and meet him. Him, my love, my everything. Joel Pimentel. My heart was racing and my mind was too.

"Dad, who's the other ticket for?"

"Andrea." He said with a warm smile. I screamed and ran inside my house. I picked up my iPhone and called her.

"ANDREAMYDADISHEREANDHEGOTUSTICKETSTOSEECNCO!" I yelled into the phone as she answered.

"I have no idea what you just said, slow down Mia." I sighed dramatically and slowed down.

"My dad got us tickets to see CNCO. We're gonna meet them, Andrea!" As I said that she screamed so loud that China could hear her.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS? I'M GONNA MEET RICHARD CAMACHO?!?" I giggled at her reaction and said yes.
Finally, after all this time, I get to see Joel.

{Author's note: If you're reading this, bless your soul, I love you, and please keep reading, don't leave me. Thanks for reading, bye!}