Rogue.

As soon as we ran up the stairs We saw Jade standing there laughing as Maria stood shielding her body from his sight. 

"You idiot! Get the heck out of here!" Lane snarled, her eyes seemingly glowing for a secound as she spoke then she turned to the seventeen year old boy. 

"Why? Since when did you care about Maria?" he asked emotionlessly as the scent of arrousal reached my nose. 

"She's my sister you fucking freak! Get the hell out of my house before I rip your guts out of your throat!" Lane roared, her body shaking slightly as her wolf struggled toward the surface. Donica and Danny both pushed past the rest of us then, thier faces emotionless though their eyes dangerously bright. 

"Oh come on, you guys don't really beleive in that Imprint crap do you?" Jade laughed however Danny growled, appearing dangerous despite his usaully gentle demenior.

"And that gives you a reason to spy on a thirteen year old kid?" He stated, his voice crackling like fire as he forced his Lion to stay down.

"you wouldn't understand, you're not even a real man!" Jade snapped in reply however just as the words left his mouth Maria suddenly turned into her tiger form as she leaped at Jade, knocking him into the ground.

"Maria! Don't!" Lane ordered, despite her own anger at the boy.

"No, Let me handle this bastard!" Donica stated with a growl as she hauled Jade to his feet, pushing him against the back wall. 

"Listen here you bastard, if you so much as come within the ten mile radius of any of us again I swear that I will rip you into a million pieces and leave no evidence of anything at all!"

Maria-who was now nude-lightly put her hand on Donica's shoulder, her eyes pleading.

"Just let him go...Please." She whispered, unshed tears coming into her eyes "There was enough death because of me."

Donica turned to her with a sympthetic look, her eyes softening slightly.

"Only if this moron gets hit butt out of here." she answered glaring at a dumbfounded Lacey who was now standing in the doorway, flanked by Vika and June.

"W...what happened?" she whispered glancing nervously at Jade.

"that bastard was spying on my sister!" Lane snarled, Lacey's face clouded over with a mix of shock and anger.

"What?!" it was Vika who spoke next, her voice filled with the flame that had once been directed at Maria.

"Damn it Jade! You're nothing but a mother fucking creep!" She snarled her eyes glowing suddenly as the wings sprotted from her back.

"Vika! Stop it!" June snapped, grabbing her mates arm before she hissed "Maria doesn't want blood spilt for her!"

Vika then stopped, turning crimson eyes to Maria and smiled slightly. 

"Very well." she retorted before walking out of the room.

"See maria No one cares about you here!" the shapeshifter stated and before I knew what was happening Danny had sucker punched him in the face.

"Birth gender has nothing to do with anything. A true man would never use a girl the same way that you have!" Danny stated coldly as he turned on his heel and walked out of the room, removing his button up flannel and drapping it over Maria's shoulders.

Donica then lifted up the still groaning Jade by the collar nad threw him out of the window, knowing that he would just turn into a bird and fly away.

Lacey glanced down and whispered in a frail tone "I...I had no idea about him..." Lane turned toward her and sighed.

"its not your fault...just tell me....has he ever hit you?" Lane asked in a deadly serious tone, her eyes narrowing as she spoke.

Lacey glanced at the floor, scruffing her shoe against the fine carpet before answering softly "yes."

Lane roared but then pulled Lacey into a crushing hug.

"You're safe with us...We wont let that prick back around you again." She vowed then turned to me, her eyes soft against mine.

"Alice? Can you and Danny hold down the fort here with Maria and Madi?" she questioned and I nodded, I could feel her anger and I suddenly felt a strong connection with the black haired teen that was still shivering in what I took as fear.

"You know I will protect this family with my life!" I replied and she smiled a bit before ushering Lacey out of the room. Donica smiled at me and gripped my shoulder.

"You don't realize how deeply all of this effects her. You truely are one of the family Alice." Donica's words soothed me as she walked out, leaving me in the room with Maria.

"Did he touch you?" I asked softly and she shook her head. 

"No, but he tried." she answered and I groaned and put my arm around her. 

"Come on, go get dressed...if that bastard comes back Danny won't have to rip his throat out because I will." I retorted and she smiled before vanishing into her bathroom.