chapter 47: Danny's story pt 1

Danny sighed as he looked at his appearance in the mirror, feeling the effects of dysphoria as he did so. After all, who would want to date a freak? He had yet to have bottom surgery and as soon as most people found out that h was trans they had lost their minds about it, some even gong as far as hitting him although he was just trying to be honest before the relationship had really taken off.

The Gods must really hate me, putting me through this.

he thought with a sigh as he got dressed.

he hated how feminine he looked, appearing more of a masculine girl than that of a eighteen year old man.

Why does my life have to fucking suck? Isn't turning into a giant ass cat enough torture?

Letting out yet another sigh the redhead quickly got dressed and headed outside, figuring that he might as wells make himself useful besides mopping around the house all day.

"Morning Danny!"

Alice called cheerfully, though she only got  grunt in response from Danny, who brushed right by as if no one was standing there.

"What the hell is the matter with him?"

She asked, earning a sigh from Lane who was struggling to flip a pancake in a skillet.

"You know, he's in one of his moods. Just give him space today and he'll come around." Lane responded with a shrug before returning her attiontion back to the the pncke, which pomptly got stuck to the ceilig s she tried to flip it, prompting her to let out  loud curse.

"fuck a duck!"

she yelled, just as Rune came downstairs.

"Um not, that's bestiality. What the heck has you whiled up so much this morning?"

She responded, earning a giggle from Alice who pointed up.

"Lane for the love of....Give me that. I'll fix breakfast! You go....I don't know...Take a walk or something!"