Chapter 23

Justice

August and I sat in her same spots on our bed from breakfast. He sat with his back up against the head board and I was sitting in between his out stretched legs, that were still covered up with the bed spread to hide the growing boner I knew he had since I hadn't put on any clothes since the amazing time we had last night. I saw no point in putting on clothes if he wasn't going to do the same. We were comfortable around each other.

"When and how'd you lose your virginity?" August asked continuing our rousing game of 21 questions, that's been well past 21 questions a long time ago.

I slightly blushed and looked down at my thigh. "Um one question." He smacked his lips. "Alright, when did you lose your virginity?" He asked. "When I was 17." He nodded his head. "Alright, that's reasonable shawty." "Okay uhm if you were a superhero, what kind of power would you have?" I asked him as a huge smile formed on his face. "EASY! I'd be able to fly. I'd be flyin' over bitches and shit."

I laughed. "But if you're a superhero you can't be flyin' over bitches, you gotta help them out." He shook his head. "Nah, they good...how'd you lose your virginity?" He asked. I bit my lip. "You knew it was coming shawty, just answer the question," He grinned. "Well it happened you know when I was 17. This boy was having this birthday party and Dominic, for some reason, let me go without any of his guys following behind me so when I finally got out of the house I was ready. I kind of had a little crush on the boy but he never noticed me until the party. He had sex with me, just to say he did it, but I always thought it was more than that but it's whatever. He wasn't even that good no way."

August shook his head and laughed at my remark. "What was his name?" "Javion, I think," I replied. "Damn, you don't at least remember the lil' niggas name?" He asked. I shook my head, no. "Once he played me I pushed the nigga out of my mind and went on to better things. He wasn't important and neither was losing it to him. I could have waited until I found bae." He looked up at me. "Who's bae?" He asked.

I laughed. "You're bae. You're my only bae, bae." He laughed and shook his head. "Mhmm I better be shawty." "I promise you are," I replied. Leaning over I pressed my lips against his plump lips. August grabbed a hold of my waist, sitting me down on his lap so that I was straddling him. All the while kissing him I could feel the growing boner that was beginning to form under my butt as August's lips made their way down my neck and shoulders and then to my breasts. Taking each one of my breasts into his hands he licked and gently bit down on my nipples only causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. "Mm August," I moaned as he went to the other one doing the exact same thing. 

"You like that?" He asked pulling away from my erect nipples. "Mhmm," I nodded my head wanting more of August. I ran my hands through the thick set of curls on his head, from him trying to grow his hair out and smiled. "What do you want?" I asked gently tugging on his curls as he took a hold of my ass in his hands. "I want you to dance for me." I bit my lip. "What kind of dancing?"

"You know I want you to be my personal dancer," He replied those all too familiar words Trey would always tell me. I got a bad feeling in my stomach hearing those words because I automatically thought of Trey and how is dead body laid in a pool of blood across his office desk. I took a deep breath and pushed a smile on my face only for August, who I didn't want getting upset on his day off. "I can do a lot more than dancing for you."

August smiled, revealing the gold rim he had on his bottom row of teeth. "Oh fa real shawty? Then tell me what else you can do." "Alright, well it involves me and you...but in the bath tub. I'm gonna go run the water. Just sit here." "Aight," He mumbled helping me off of his lap. I ran into the bathroom and could already feel his eyes on my body but I just ignored him and started up our bath water, like old times sake.