Chapter 9

Justice

"I'll be back in a few hours shawty. Don't go anywhere." I smiled. "I won't." He smiled at me and started walking out of the room but I called his name. He turned around. "What's up Justice?"

"I forgot to give you something. Come here." "Alright well you gotta hurry up 'cause I don't wanna be late," He said walking over to me. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to me. "Damn," He mumbled against my lips as I kissed him. I roughly pulled on him so he was on my lap. August wasn't going anywhere today.

We departed lips and almost as soon as we did he looked into my eyes, smiling as he did so. I quickly leaned back in, not wanting to waste any time. His lips were like nothing I've never felt before. His kiss was so passionate, so warm.. The only thought that ran through my head was the fact that Dominic might catch us but I kept my mind else where.

The hairs on my body stood up as soon as August started kissing his way down my neck, lightly sucking in places when I'd moan his name. He looked back into my eyes as he made his way back up to my lips. "August," I exhaled between kisses.

Like I wasn't even talking, he didn't bother responding to me. His cold hands reached down to my shirt and started pulling on the end of it, trying to get it up so we couldn't part lips. I shivered when I felt both of his ice cold hands on my stomach and almost flinched at the touch.

He chuckled and tried pulling up my shirt but I stopped him when thoughts of Dominic crossed my mind again, especially his exact words he told August when they went into business. 'She and the rest of my daughters are off limits. It's a simple respect policy that I've got my guys on that I expect your guys to get used to.' 

Yes Clarissa scared the hell out of me but Dominic could scare the living shit out of me sometimes, especially when he's mad and I didn't want to get him upset by messing around with August, when he specifically said not to. "What?" He asked trying to catch his breath that had seemed to leave, along with mine.

"Y-You need to get to the warehouse. You know Daddy will be mad if you're late." He took one more deep breath as he looked me up and down. "Daddy," He mumbled climbing off of the bed, probably remembering what Dominic said for him not to do. 

He grabbed his keys for the second time about to walk out but I stopped him...again. "Um August?" He slowly turned around, feeling just as weird as me. "What's up?" "I'm coming to the warehouse, just tell Dominic that I'm going to be late."

"How are you gonna get there?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'll find a way." "You need some money?" "Nah I'll be fine, just go to the warehouse." "You sure? I can always wait on you," He insisted. "Yeah I'm sure. I'll be there later."

He nodded his head and walked out. As soon as I heard the front door close I instantly sank down into the bed, cursing myself for fucking up such a good moment. If Dominic hadn't thrown out that threat the day he and August decided to go into business I wouldn't have had to catch myself from almost making the same mistake that I had previously.

I continued laying in his bed starring up at the ceiling when everything seemed to go black, taking me to the pitch black area in my mind where I always seemed to talk to Clarissa. 

"You know I really can't with you Justice."

I opened my mouth to speak against her words but like always I wasn't able to talk.

"You got into the same stuff with August because of the two of you guys' actions in this very room. Like I said before you were starting to go down the same path and now you're going down the exact same path," She said.