Chapter 14

Justice

August walked into the bathroom as I soaked in his bath tub, feeling myself relaxing in the warm water. All I had been wanting to do for the past five days was take a shower and go to sleep. Since they closed down Dominic and Darlene's house and I ran away from August the only place I had to sleep was in that liquor store I was walking out of. They stayed open 24 hours so I barely got any sleep.

August pulled up a stool and watched me lay in the tub looking up at the ceiling. He pushed my damp hair out of my face. "Hey," He mumbled. "Hello August." He sighed. "Why do you have to be like that Justice? I only want what's best for you!" He yelled trying to get it through my head but I already knew that.

I turned my he'd away from him. "No talking, your commands," I said but he yanked my face towards his. "You might not like it but you damn sure gonna listen to me Justice." "I'll listen but that doesn't mean I'm going to respond." He slightly smiled. "You're responding now, aren't you?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Possibly." "Well stop this petty shit and just be my girlfriend. I know I been fucking with you a lot but it's only because I like you and the one's who can't handle it end up leaving but you didn't. You special," He said leaning over me in the tub. "Are you asking me or telling me? 'Cause if you telling me then you're gonna ha--" He cut me off, probably tired of hearing me run his mouth, and kissed me.

He pulled away as I slightly smiled, still upset with him. "Shut the hell up. You talk to damn much." "Wow, that's sweet," I said folding my arms. "Look Jus, I don't know how many different ways you want me to tell you or ask you but if your ass wanna be stubborn about shit then I say the two of us are together. It ain't up to you since you wanna be so damn difficult all of the time and you lost your chance to have some type of say in this. So there," He said standing up and walking out of the bathroom.

I smacked my lips. That nigga is not going to talk to me like I'm some fucking hoe out on the streets. I rolled my eyes and climbed out of the tub. I didn't bother drying myself off either. I walked straight into his bedroom tracking water all over the floors. I turned him around. "Don't talk to me like I'm some fucking hoe." I said pushing him back.

He laughed and sat back on the bed, looking at my body. "Shawty chill out. Damn you lookin' good," He said grabbing my hips and pulling me in front of him. I tried pushing him back but he only laughed and laid me back on the bed while climbing on top of me. "If it's sex you want, then that's all you have to say. You don't gotta get all up in my face yelling and shit. If all you want is some d*ck then I'll be glad to give it to you. Shit, I been wanting to sleep with you again," He said taking his shirt off of his body.

August - 1 Month Later

I had finally convinced Justice about the stripping thing two weeks ago by letting her see how bad we'd be without her making some money. I talked to some guys down at the jail a few days ago and they said they're moving Dominic to a federal prison. He got into a fight with some niggas and ended up killing them. He's awaiting his sentence but the nigga's most likely going to get life, plus some time.

Darlene still behind bars too, as well as the rest of the crew. I had money to bail them out but before I did I needed to get my head straight before I did. There was about 50 guys, all on a $5,000 bail. That was some serious money that I didn't know if I'd be able to put up. Maybe if Justice and I can get our shit together then hopefully we'd be able to get them out of jail.

I pulled up to The Final Lap and parked in the back parking lot for the dancers. I turned to Justice as she looked out at the building and sighed. I grabbed her hand. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing, are you still gonna be there tonight?" I nodded my head, yes. "Yeah I'll be the one throwing all the money." She slightly laughed and climbed out of my car.