Chapter 17

Justice

It had been months since I first met Trey that night and he's been coming around to the strip club, requesting for me to dance for him and requesting a private lap dance every night but they mainly consisted of him 'showing me a good time', even though I really wanted to dance for him. It seemed like he got sexier every time I saw him and I couldn't help but get turned on every time he came around.

I slung my body around the pole in the private room, dancing for Trey and his pleasure. I pulled my body up on the pole and dropped myself down, going into the splits. Trey leaned forward and watched me spread my legs open for him and slowly make my way up to my hands and knees, with my ass up in the air facing him. "Bring that ass over here," Trey purred.

I grinned and crawled towards him. He reached his hands out for me. I grabbed them and let him pull me up, sitting me down in his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist as I looked down in his eyes, immediately getting lost in them. "I need to ask you something," He said caressing my side. I smiled. "I already know what you're going to ask me," I replied.

Every time I gave him a private dance he always asked me to leave my man, come back to his place and be his private dancer so he can shower me with riches and only show my skin to him, and him only. "Then if you know, come to my place with me. Please?" He asked smiling. "You know I'm in love with your body and the amazing things it can do."

I smiled, slightly blushing. "I know but you know I have a boyfriend Trey." "So? I know you want to come back to my place," He replied. As much as I didn't want to admit it to him, I did want to go back to his house but I knew I couldn't because August would get mad.

That was the whole point of a second chance, right? So I can change the things I messed up my first time around with August, not with some other guy. Trey was an amazing guy but no matter how much he turned me on or how many times August flirted with Bubbles in my face, I wasn't going to stoop down to his level and mess around with another guy behind his back, even though he was probably messing around with Bubbles behind my back.

I stood up and kissed his cheek. "Are you coming back tomorrow night?" I asked him. He smiled and grabbed a hold of my waist as he pulled me in front of him. "Of course. A number one fan is supposed to support their favorite person every night, right?" I nodded my head, yes. "Yes but you're like my only fan since you're always requesting for me to dance for you and only you every single night."

He chuckled. "Well, because I don't want anybody else to be watching you," He replied. I laughed. "Trey stop." I pushed his hands from around me and tried to stand up but he held me down on his lap. "Nah, I'm serious girl. I need you to come back to my place with me. You could dance for me, I could even show you a few of my tricks, too," He smirked.

I slightly blushed. "Trey," I held out, pushing his hands off of me again. "I really appreciate you supporting me but I have a boyfriend and I can't just walk away from him but trust me I'd go with you if I didn't have a boyfriend," I replied caressing his face. A smile formed on his face as he looked into my eyes. "Alright. I can wait." I smiled. "Don't Trey but look I really have to go," I said standing up. 

"I can walk you out." "I'd love that, just let me get dressed real quick," I replied walking out. I walked into my dressing room and started changing my clothes. I had only been sticking around at the strip club a few hours later to 'make more money'. Well, at least that's what August thought I was doing. I was making more money but I mainly stuck around to talk to Trey.

At the moment I didn't want anything to do with August and his games. August had been pressing my nerves the past few days, always picking me up and flirting with Bubbles in my face, like I wasn't his girlfriend sitting next to him but I kept my mouth shut during the car rides, at his house, in our bedroom and in our bed.