Chapter 10

Justice

I was putting aside my pride coming back to his house. I wasn't in the mood to go home because I know Dominic will just give me a hard time about toughening up and taking one for the team but he doesn't understand, August doesn't. No one understands what's psychologically going on with me. They never will.

I took a deep breath. Just do it. I said to myself as soon as I stepped foot on his porch steps. I looked in his drive way and noticed that both of his cars were here so I knocked on the door. Moments later the door flew open and out walked Nicki pulling her hair up into a ponytail, like she just dot some dick. She folded her arms and looked me up and down. "Who are you?" She asked with an attitude.

I rolled my eyes and pushed her out of my way, already knowing her game from previous experiences with her. "Excuse me bitch! I'm talkin' to you!" She yelled to me as I walked past her. "Don't go using that word loosely trick," I spat turning around to her.

She laughed and shook her head, getting in my face. "And what are you gonna do if I say it again?" She grinned. "I'll drag your cheap ass all up and down this street. Don't test me bitch, 'cause I'll do it." "Bet you, you wouldn't do shit." I shook my head. "Trust me I can back up my words."

"I'd like to see you try," She said folding her arms. I was just about to swing on her when August came walking downstairs in his boxers. "What's going on down here? How y'all get to fighting and y'all don't even know each other?" He asked standing in between the two of us.

"Baby she's jealous that I'm over here with you. Who is this bitch August?" Nicki asked. I laughed and shook my head, trying to hold in my anger. "You need to get ya girl August before I have to," I told him. "First of all ain't nobody about to be got and second of all you ain't my girl Nicki so I really don't have to tell you shit and lastly what are you doing here Justice?" August asked.

"I had to talk to you...about business inquires." "Nah you just tryna suck his dick for a quick buck," Nicki mumbled. "Ion give head for money trick. Get'cho nasty ass out of here," I replied. She rolled her eyes and turned to August. "Can I call you later?" She asked him.

"Nah ma I'll see about calling you but for now I'm gon' need you to go." "What!?" She screeched as he pushed her towards the door. "What the hell is going on? You've never kicked me out of your house before, until this bitch came." August grabbed her waist and leaned down to her trying to talk quietly but I could still hear him. "Look Nick, you know Imma dog and this is what dogs do. Just chill, aight? 'Cause you got yourself involved with my shit."

Nicki sucked her teeth and pushed him away from her. "You're something else August. I can't believe you're giving up all of this," She ran her hands down her body. "For that piece of dirty ass shit over there," She said pointing to me. 

August sighed. "Now why do you need to start name calling Nicki? Just get out and I'll think about calling you later," He said closing the door in her face. August turned around to me and tried hugging me but I pushed him back.

"'I'm a dog and this is what dogs do'?" I asked referring to his comment. "Were you just fucking with my emotions this entire time to keep your mac alive?" "Look you might have got confused or something but I'm not the type of nigga you want. I'm the nigga yo' daddy warned you about. All I'm looking for is a good fuck and you know that," He replied.

"If that's the case then why you been trying to talk to me for the past couple of months?" I asked trying to catch him in a trap. He sighed. "Now why you gotta go and change a nigga's words up like that though?" I got him. "Look you and I both know that I'm not fucking stupid like these other hoes you runnin' around with. Just tell me right now if you gon' fuck with me or if you just gon' hit and quit it, 'cause I ain't got time for this shit. I got other niggas that could be treating me better," I said.