"Huh?" I breathe out, fitting my eyes to his as he steps into the shower. "I uh, holy cow, that's been inside me and I can still walk?"

"Bea!" Harry laughs, covering himself and I tell myself to stop.

I don't remember it being that big.

"I'm sorry," I mumble, taking in a breath when he cups my cheeks.

"It's okay, Love," he smiles softly and kisses me. "You can admire all you want because," he pauses, biting his lip and he glances down at my breasts, "it's a two-way street."

I giggle and he kisses me before standing back up. He turns around and I gulp at his backside. The muscles in his back flex under the water that is mixed with bubbles and as I breathe in the scent of orange and spice, my eyes travel down to his bum. After giving it the proper respect it deserves, I look at his long, muscular legs all the way down to his sexy feet.

He's so manly. He's my man.

"Okay, here you go, Bea; some of your pear body wash on your tickly ocean sponge thing. Can you do it or-"

"Will you?"

"Y-yeah, sure," he grins, stepping closer and I gasp when he gently swipes the sponge across my left shoulder. "Tickles, huh?"

"Yeah," I smile as he washes my arms and chest. "Can you help me stand? I need to wash down there."

"Alright, but you can't use soap," he reminds me and I nod, lifting my hands to his shoulders. "One, two, three."

I stand up slowly, hanging onto my husband like my life depends on it.

Don't fall. Don't fall. Don't fall.

"Beatrice, look at me," Harry says and I lean back to look in his eyes. "I've got you. Don't worry."

"I know," I peck his lips and he helps me turn around to face the showerhead.

Once all the soap is gone, I cup my hands under the water and wash my private area. I'm still tender, but I'm healing nicely. I wash my hands with some soap, gasping when I feel his mouth on my neck. Setting the bar of soap on the caddy, I close my eyes and let my head tip back to Harry's chest.

"Should we get out now?" I ask and he kisses my cheek.

"Not yet," he says and I open my eyes to his. "Can you sit back down, Love?"

"Why?"

"Please."

"Ugh, alright," I sigh and he helps me sit down the chair. "What's going on?"

"You, my beautiful wife, should not feel or think that you look like a man," he says, taking my razor and shave cream from the caddy before kneeling in front of me. "I'm going to shave your legs for you."

"But-"

"No buts, unless you really don't want me to."

I lay my pride aside, smiling at my husband and I stretch my right leg out, earning a chuckle.

"That's my girl," he smirks, shaking the can of shaving cream.

I love it when he calls me-

"That's cold!" I giggle as he spreads the pink foam over my shin and calve. "Oh, just up to my knee is fine."

"Alright, now be still," he says in a firm tone. "I don't want the blade to nick you."

A few minutes pass by with him telling one bad joke after another and I giggle at each punchline. The proud smile on his face makes my little fibs worth it and after he rinses my now smooth leg, he presses a kiss to my knee.

I thank him and as my husband begins to shave my other leg, my vision becomes blurry and I cover my sob.

I can't believe I'm this lucky.

"Oh shit, did I cut you?"

"W-what? No, I mean, I don't think so," I wipe away a tear before looking at my leg.

"Then why are you crying? Oh, is it your hormones?"

"No."

"Then what is it, Baby?" he worriedly asks.

"I just love you, Harry, I love you so much. Thank you for doing this for me."

"I love you, too, Baby and we're all done," he says, setting the razor on the ledge.

"I can't feel them. Can you?" I ask with pouty lips, extending my right leg.

Harry clears his throat and nods quickly, placing his hands under my leg. I swallow harshly as he leans down and presses his cheek to my shin. He slowly moves up my leg, leaving kisses here and there and I bite my lip.

I want him to go higher. I'm aching for him to touch me, but only if he's willing and I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to.

Gripping the sides of the seat, I scoot closer to the edge of the chair and he looks up at me with lustful eyes.

"Can you? Um, I mean, only if you want to," I stutter out my request, breathing heavily when I feel his mouth on my thigh.

His hands slide up to my hips and I place my hands on his. I part my legs, not even caring that he's looking at my intimate area. I need this and dear God, he kisses me there.

"Harry, please," I beg, grasping at his hands and I hear him chuckle. "Oh, it's funny, huh?"

He looks up at me with those green eyes and he licks me. I moan a curse word and quickly cover my mouth, feeling extremely embarrassed, but it doesn't seem to bother him.

"Potty mouth," Harry teases and I feel his tongue on me again.

I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his mouth and tongue and just the thought of him between my legs is enough to make me come.

As he licks up and down my slit, he brings my hand to his wet hair and I hold him to me. I'm so close that with a few more licks from his skilled tongue, I know I'll be screaming his name. The tip of his tongue swirls around my wet clit, causing my body to shudder and I look down at him.

His eyes are closed and his brows are furrowed in concentration as he continues to give my body tiny jolts of pleasure. It's then I notice his right arm moving incredibly fast and I realize that he's taking care of himself.

"Harry, I'm so close," I moan and he takes my clit between his lips, flicking it with his tongue. "Yes yes yes yes, Harry!"

"Fuck yeah, Baby," he groans and I push him away from my sensitive area. "You've made me so hard, I can barely think, Baby. Fuck, I'm gonna come. Can I come in your mouth?"

I nod simply because I'm still enjoying my high and his words have made me speechless. He stands to his feet and my stomach clenches at the sight of his hard dick being furiously pumped by his right hand and I look up at him with wide eyes.

"I love you so much, Bea, Christ," he pants, gently holding onto my head with his free hand. "Fuck, you're so beautiful."

"I love you, too," I whisper, placing my hands on his bum and I open my mouth for him.

Groans and curse words echo in the shower as he begins to spill himself in my mouth. The bitter liquid hits the back of my throat and while I struggle to swallow all that he gives me, I'm encouraged when he tells me what a good girl I am.

I'm his good girl.

My hands slide from his hips when he steps back and he leans down toward me. I look into his eyes as he gently swipes his thumb over my chin and he tells me that he loves me more than anything in the world. I tell him that I love him with my whole heart and he kisses me.

"Let's finish our shower so we can cuddle in bed."***

A/N: Did it meet the expectations of my horny-I mean my awesome readers??
🌚😂🍆💦

Vote & comment if you want to make me smile. 😊

Much Love.
❤️❤️❤️❤️