Chapter twenty-five: Gone

“Are you ok?” I asked mum. “I’m fine, I had my shield up when I could smell them. They didn’t know I was even here.” she told me. “Bella,” dad said wrapping his arms around her. J.J. was starting to get restless in Jake’s arms. “Pass him here.” I told him, holding out my free arm. We swapped babies and he soon settled down again. “Renesmee, how about you go put them down.” Papa told me. “Good idea.” I turned around and walked back up the stairs. “Here” Alice sad, already up here. She opened a door for me and there was two cribs set in a nursery. “Alice, how long did this take you?” I asked her, walking in and placing J.J. in a crib. “Only two hours, Bella wouldn’t let me do much.” She pouted. “if you think it’s rushed I-” it’s Perfect.” I told her.

Aro’s POV.

Jane, did you see young Renesmee’s mate?” I asked her. “Yes master, he has changed.” She told me, now at my side. “I see that, I am going to wait out here until I can talk to him alone, maybe find out more about their,” I thought about the right words, “growing family.” “Would you like me and my brother to stay?” “Be close.” I told her and stopped when I was out of sight of the house.

Renesmee’s POV.

“hey, did you want to go for a hunt, mum or Dad will watch Chloe and J.J. for us.” I told him, walking down the stairs. “sure, I would love to.” He said and we quickly ran out side. As we ran into the forrest he stopped suddenly. “Jake?” I asked him, taking a breath. “hello Renesmee.” Aro said, walking out from the tree’s “Aro,” I greeted him. I held jakes had and thought of dad, him coming to help us. Call for him! 

“So, you now have your own family?” he asked me. “yes, and I would very much like it if you would leave us alone, we proved our self’s seven years ago.” I told him. “We won’t tell you anything Aro.” My dad said, now at my side. “Ah, Edward. Do you always protect your family?” he asked. “they hold trust in me.” he told him. Aro smiled. “like I told you years ago, both me and Alice are happy here.” he snarled. I pressed my hand to dad’s wrist, showing him what happened seven years ago. Don’t be that man. He took a not needed breath and calmed down, now the whole family had gathered. “I do not wish to fight, I just wanted to see how Renesmee’s Partner is so different. He had red eyes, but yet still smells like dog?” I stepped forward. “if I was to show you, would you leave?” I asked him. “yes.” He said, reaching out his hand

“Renesmee, Don’t!” Dad told me as I took Aro’s hand I heard Alice gasp and I was being dragged back. “Aro!” I yelled. He just kept running, as we ran firther more and more people crowded us. I spotted Jane and Alic behind me, Aro started to slow down as we got to the river on the other side of the house, he pulled me through as Alic spread his mist towards me. I lost my sight, sound and smell. I couldn’t feel anything.