Chapter eight - test time

I waited for Carlisle to come up. “Are you sure you want to do this Renesmee, you don’t have to” he tried talking me out as set up needles and tubes next to me. “ I’m sure, I really want to know if it is a half, half like me.” I told him as I pulled up my top again.  He stuck a long needle into the middle of my abdomen. I squirmed as I felt it plunge further into me. He took a siring and tried to suck out some of the amniotic fluid. Nothing came out. “Is everything all right?” I said not looking down. “It’s fine, I just missed the embryo” he said taking out the needle and feeling around my belly. “Right lets try this again shall we,” he said making another small cut just to the right of the other one. This time he got some blood. I just sat there and just before he finished ad came up looking for a bandage. “you ok daddy?” I asked him. “im fine, just had a disagreement with Jacob that’s all.” He said not looking at me. “I’ll be right down, once I’m-“ Carlisle said sowing my cuts faster. “ No need, he’s fine, I’m the one who needs it.” Dad said showing Papa his hand. “ Oh ok well, if you need help…” dad just looked at him and walked out. “What’s wrong with dad’s hand?” I asked. “ He just got in a fight with Jacob that all.” “but he is unbreakable.” I told him. “that isn’t the full truth, we can be broken, just on out bone’s.” he said “ your all done.” “ I walked out the room and followed dad down the stairs. “Can I please see?” “There is nothing to see.” He answered back. “Then why did you come up for a bandage and sling?” “Because I need one.” I heard someone say.” I ran into the front room where the voice came from and I saw Jacob sitting next to Seth. Seth was holding his wrist and elbow, kind of cradling it.” “What happened?” “Jake looked at Seth and said, “ I got angry and stormed out, and you know I am faster as a wolf. Seth was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.”  I ran up and hugged him carful not to touch his arm while daddy quickly and carefully raped it up and. “If you need more support, use this.” He chucked Seth the sling. “Thanks Edward.” Seth said trying to put it on. “Come here.” I said tying it up just behind his neck. 

“Congrad’s you two.” He said looking at me. “You told him?” I looked a Jacob “Hey don’t look at me, I didn’t tell him, he just read my mine.” I looked at Seth, I knew that they couldn’t help it, there where werewolves after all, but that’s what I hated. “So are you?” Jake asked holding my hand. “ Wait, you don’t know?” Seth asked confused. “ I walked out before she came back down, we thought she was but we didn’t know,” he explained to Seth. “Oh, well are you?” “ Guys stop, you weren’t this bad with me?” Mum told them walking over to me. I knew what she was doing; she was telling them by letting them work it out. “ Yeah, but it was obvious on you.” Jake said back without thinking. “Wait,” he said looking at me, then down to my belly, then back at my eyes. “ For God sakes, YES!” I told him, is face was completely blank. Dad walked over and slapped Jacob. “Thanks.” He said rubbing his jaw. All he could do was hug me. But then he remembered that there where two of us and stopped leaning on my belly so much and more on my shoulders. “Really? Why is EVERYONE acting so differently now! GHUUUH” I said shaking out of the hug and walking into the kitchen.

Rose was already in there, “ Hey you want anything, I’m going out.” “Um... Can you wait a minute and I’ll come with you.” “ Sure.” She said. I grabbed by purse of the front door bench and walked out to the car. “ What do you think where doing?” she asked me “ Oh, you’re hunting…” I said, “let me just dump this.” I said throwing my purse through an open window. “ OWWWWWW” Emmet said. “ You might want to run.” Rosalie warned me. We both raced into the jungle.