Chapter Fourty-four: Someone's been here **JPOV**

Walking towards the Bloodsuckers house, I could scene something was different. Walking into the front door, I realised what it was. What that smell was! "Who smells that?" I asked out loud, needing someone else to tell me it was there as well. "What Jacob?" the mother spoke. Was it strange to think that there was a mother of vampires. "That... that smell." I stated again, and now everyone was inside. "Bella." Edward whispered. "Bella's home." "And Alice." Jasper added, but they hadn't said anything about Renesmee. Edward looked over at me, before running up stairs. I followed him, and found him standing in the middle of a room with a bed.

"What? What is it?" "Someone's been here." He hissed. "I don't know who." "But she's been here." I told him, and he looked up. "She's alive." "A body can still give it's aroma after death." He explained. "But she's still been here. Bella knows where she is." My heart was pounding. Bella knew where Nessie was. I pulled out my phone, I had to ring her.

"Jake." She sighed, happy to hear from me. "How are you?" "I'm fine." I told her. "Where are you?" "With mum. Why? Has something happened?" "So you haven't been home?" "Jake, how could I?" she asked me, "Where's Alice?" I asked her. "Currently feeding Chloe. Jacob, what's wrong?" I looked up at Edward, his eyes harsh. What do I tell her, huh? "Tell her someone's been in the house." "Your Bloodsucker says someone's been in the house. Had you and Alice's scent with them." I explained, and I felt weird. Why was I lying to Bella. "Does he know who they are?" she asked, and I could hear the shock. The worry. "No." I added, looking up at him. "Do we need to come home?" she asked. "We can, I can tell Mum-" "No Bella." Edward spoke loudly. "Stay. You're coming home tomorrow anyway. I'll see you at home." "Jacob, tell him I love him ok. And stay safe." "Will do Bella." I spoke, before ending the call. I looked up to the Blood sucker.

"So now what?" I asked him, knowing he would protect Bella at any cost. Hell I would protect her at any cost. She was a sister to me. "Edward?" Emmet spoke, "Care to tell the rest of us what's going on? Not everyone can read minds." "Jacob cracked, so I made the descion to come home. Someone's been in here. Possibility looking for Alice and Bella. Has their scent with them." "Along with Ness." I added, and I saw the vampire's eyes grow. "What do they what? Anything touched?" "Just the bed, I don't know what else." He explained. "Jasper!" the other vampire was now standing in the room. "I want you and Emmet to run the area. There has to be a way they entered. Find it." the males disappeared.

"Blood-" I stopped. "Edward, what can I do?" "How good is your kind at tracking?" "Tracking vamps?" I laughed. "Is that a joke?" "Tell Sam and the rest that if anyone finds a vampire other then my family to bring them here in a jigsaw piece." His face showed no emotion. I smirked, killing vamps, easy. I began running down the stairs, transforming when I hit the door. It was time to hunt a vamp!