Chapter Fourty-eight: Intruder *JPOV*/*RPOV*

Jake, Conner might have gotten something. I began running to Conner and Sam. I don't recognise it at all. It might be the intruder. Alright, coming over. I ran faster, before seeing Seth on my flank. What are you doing? I asked him, looking over quickly. Get outta here kid. I kicked the ground harder, propelling myself across the woods to Sam. No way! I'm helping! He told me, but I stopped. Someone had cross through here not too long ago. Sam, tell everyone to bring it in. They're getting closer to the house. I shouted, my Alfa voice standing strong. I heard a single howl as I began racing through the trees, following the trail.

It wasn't until a few more miles that I realised that something was different. Something else was here. Keeping my ears alert for anything, I slowed down. Seth flew past me, stopping just ahead. Turning back, he looked at me. What? He asked, and I heard rustling. Seth heard it to, and we tore right, to where it was coming from. We came to a clearing, a spring running just out of side and I saw long hair tuck behind a tree. I raced after the vamp, jumping into the air for a surprise attack. I growled as I landed on her, before her scent filled my surroundings.

"GET OFF HER!" a male shouted, and I was thrown off the woman. A male stood protectively, while to woman stayed on the floor, cradling her head protectively. I stayed frozen in my spot. It wasn't possible. Edward had told us all that there had been a fire. Alice had seen it. "Alec?" The woman asked, in her beautiful voice. Renesmee! My thoughts screamed, and my legs gave out under me, I was overwhelmed with love once again. Whimpering, I crawled to my wife, and she quickly recognised me. "Jake?" she asked, and I was now nuzzling her face. She was alive. Sam, Conner and Seth all came running in. "Renesmee." Sam gasped, shocked to see her here. See her alive. The male helped her up, and I stood with her. "Let's get you home." He offered, and I stood next to her, nudging her towards my back. Hopping on, I felt her hands grab into my fur. I growled at the other vamp. I didn't know who he was, or what he was doing here.

He helped me Jake. Be nice. Her inner voice spoke, and I could feel my heart leap for joy. I heard the voice, her actual voice. I began running home, not caring about anything else but getting my wife home.

^^^^^^

Jake and I began running, and I hid my face in his fur as the wind whipped past. I felt him leap over the river, before he slowed as we got to the house. I lifted my head, looking at the home. I could see Dad looking out of the window, his face in shock. "Renesmee?" he asked, now outside. Daddy. I smiled, and I felt myself being lifted off Jacob's back. Tears began falling from being back in his arms "You're actually alive?" he asked, but I didn't answer. I didn't have time before Alec turned up, along with the rest of my family now outside the house.

"Ness." Rose gasped, and I was brought over to the family. Being pushed behind everyone, I found myself in my mother's arms. "What are you doing here Alec?" Dad spoke harshly. "I was bringing her home." He explained, and I told mum I needed to explain to dad that he saved me. She nodded, so I stepped forward. "Dad, it's true. Alec saved me from the fire." Everyone looked back at me.

"I never wanted to hurt her Edward. The guard had changed in the last seven years. Aro had wanted to kill you all. He didn't like being threatened." "And how do we know that you're the only one left." Emmet asked. I stepped forward and reached out to place my hand on his forearm, showing him how the fire destroyed the building. "I saw it." I explained once I let go. Looking back at Alice, she nodded. I had manipulated my thoughts slightly, cancelling mum and Alice out.

1.847rH�l���