Chapter thirty: News **RPOV**

"LET ME GO!" I screamed again, banging on the door. "PLEASE! LET ME GO-O!" the tears still fell down my face. They had never stopped since I was taken from my family. I tried to kick at the door again, but noting worked. I was trapped, never getting out. I sunk to the floor, allowing my defeat to win. I took out my necklace, opening the locket. "Mum." I sobbed out, before looking out at the tiny window. I could see that the sky was setting. Everything had changed so quickly. I missed Jacob, and my parents. "My, My, haven't you grown." A voice spoke out, and I stood up at vampire speed to see Jane sitting on the cot. "Let me go." I growled at her, but She smiled. "Oh Renesmee, but that would mean your family would be too big, and Aro can have anything threatening The Guard." "But they proved they we're harmless seven years ago, isn't that enough?" "No" she stated coldly, standing up. "It seems like I need to send them a physical warning, telling them that I will not be challenged." She began to walk closer, becoming taller then me some how. "Jane. Please." I begged, hoping she would use her powers. I saw what they do, and I can't be put in that pain.

"Sister!" someone called out, and I breathed. "Alec," she muttered, before looking down at me, shrining into the wall. "Aro wants to talk to you." He told her. "He has asked for you presence imedenltly, I shall stay with the captive." He informed his sister, and she soon left. I collapsed to the floor. "Renesmee?" he spoke with a soft voice, almost as if he was caring for me. "I don't want to hurt you, can you please just look to me?" he wondered, so I followed his command. "I don't want to hurt you." He repeated, this time I could see the statement in his pleading eyes. I reached up to place shaky fingertips onto his cheek, before showing my home. Where I was hugging my mum, my dad. "I know, that's why I'm trying to save you."

"Save me?" I asked. "From what?" "Aro wants you, more importantly, your blood." He explained, and I shrunk further into the cold marble floor of the room. "But I wouldn't let it happen, not since I've seen the real him." I looked at the vampire. What was he talking about? Seeing the real Aro. Alec sighed, "It started once we came back from almost fighting with your family. Aro wasn't happy, being defeated by anyone, let alone a clan like yours. It's taken him seven years for his plan to become into actions, and you growing you family bigger gave him the motive to do it quickly."

"How did he find out about it anyway?" I wondered, looking up at him. "Aro found a new...friend he likes." He spoke, almost with discuss. "Henry, he's able to become and make others invisible." "Is that how I was taken?" I wondered, and he nodded. "It's also how he knew about your family." He told me, before stiffening. "Now!" he shouted, and I shrunk. He was being so nice to me. "Get up!" he grabbed me by my hair just as Jane and Felix closed the door. "Aro has requested you and Alec join us in the main hall." He spoke, and Alec harshly took my hand. Felix began walking in front of us while Jane walked behind. I looked up at Alec, it was like he was two people.