Chapter thirty-five: Testing the water

I looked to Alice, needed guidance. She smiled, nodding at me encouragingly. I took the small child of Carlisle, holding him against my chest. "this past week, i've studied them both." He spoke, but i didn't look up. "It seems as if Chloe is the only one that has any trace of vampire traits in her. Her skin is very simular to..." he paused, and i looked up. "to Renesmee?" i asked, and he nodded. I swallowed, making it obvious, remembering that it was something i use to do as a human when i was upset. "She seems to be able to survive on blood, but doesn't take to it lightly." "And J.J?" i asked, looking at him. "besides a slightly higher body tempricher and the slight smell, i believe he's completely human." "no known hybrid?" "I believe not." He stated, and i nodded. "There's no threat Bella." Alice confirmed, just like she did in the cottage. "What will Alice?" Edward spoke, and i looked at her before Edward.

"I think I might take you up on that offer. It might be nice to see Mum again. Alice said she saw me with a baby." "you want to take J.J and Chloe." He asked. "I only saw one." Alice spoke up, looking at Edward. Edward nodded, and i looked to Carlisle. "Who would be better?" "Well, it depends. Chloe looks slightly older, more like a baby one month old them J.J, who grows at a normal rate. To make it completely believable, i would take Chloe, it gives you a better reason to stay indoors. You wouldn't fly with a newborn." I nodded, thankful that i knew a very experienced doctor.

"Will you be living tomorrow Bella?" Jasper spoke, and i could see he was tired. I nodded. "Alice and i will, yes." "You're going with her?" "Edward asked. "Bella asked if I could." I could see Edward wanting to ask why I didn't offer him to come, seeing as if it was our child it would make sense. He was looking at Alice, reading her thoughts. "Edward what are you seeing?" Jasper asked. "Alice and Bella with Chloe, inside Bella mother's house." He stated, before looking at me. He didn't even need to speak, i knew what he wanted to ask. "I need to breathe." I simply told him, but I dropped my shield for him. I need to distance everything that's Renesmee. He nodded, understanding. "I'll run a bath for you." Esme offered, standing. "And when Rose and Emmet get back we'll see what we can do." She kissed my head before leaving the room. J.J was still in my arms, looking up at me.

3���X�@.V