Chapter fifteen - I'm Sorry.

It didn’t take me to long to fine Jacob, I followed his sent. My vampire abilities aren’t as strong as my families but I could easily find Jacob out here. I found him on a log with his head in his hands. “Hey, hey, hey. Everything will be alright.” I told him as I sat next to him. “No it won’t ,” he said weakly, like he was sick. “Yes it will. I promise you I’ll survive ok.” He looked at me and his face was sick looking. He was very pale, his cheekbones were showing and his face was very tight. “Jacob, what the heack happened?” I said shacking him, trying to wake him up. It was like someone has gave him poison. “Rose….” He mumbled slowly. “She… she… bit-” “ she bit you?” I finished for him. He moved his head so slowly in a nod. I knew what this meant, he was dying. “ NO! You can’t die on me! JACOB!” I said trying to keep him with me. “I… love you… and… tell-” he said reaching for me and my bump. “Jacob you can tell them your self how much you love them.” I told him holding him in my hands.  “ You… will make… a great… mother.” He breathed. His eyes rolled back into his head and his body went limp. He was still. “ NO! Jacob, Jake, please don’t leave me.” I sobbed into his lifeless body. I didn’t want to move. I wanted my Jacob back. All there was his lifeless body.

I don’t know how long I was out here for but was light and I could here dad calling my name. “Renesmee, are you ok? Have you see-“ He stopped as he saw who I was holding. He didn’t say anything he just looked at me, then to the body, then back to me. Rose… She bit him. “Have you found her?” he asked. “You mean the murderer didn’t go home.” “Ness,” dad said kneeling down to me. “You know Rosalie, she would never bite him on purpose.” “It doesn’t change that I lost my husband or that my kids have lost their father, dose it?” I asked him through my tears. “No, it doesn’t.” he said placing a hand on my shoulder. “Lets get you back hom-” “NO!’ I cut him off. “I’m staying with Jacob!” “ Sweetie, he isn’t here.” He tried to pick me up but I held on to the log. “I told you I’m staying HERE!!!” I told him again.  “Renesmee, you do not talk to your father that way!” Mum said walking out from behind a tree. “What where you like when dad left you?” I asked her. “Why? Why is that important?” she asked. “Look” I said moving Jacob so mum could see him better. “Ness, it’s ok, we all drank someone sometime. There is know need to be this upset though.” She said walking over to me. “I didn’t drink my husband!” I said as I held him in the light but his body was to heavy for me to hold it there. I could only hold his hair in the light, but it seemed that was enough for her to understand. “ JACOB!” she asked kneeling down at him. “JACOB!!!” she said crying her tearless sobs. I couldn’t do anything; all I could do was lean up against mum and cry with her.  “Who did this?” mum asked looking at me. “ “Rose.” I told her. Before anything could happen mum was gone, and dad stood up. “ I’ll be right back Ness.” He said as he followed mums sent. I just sat there and cried myself back to sleep so I could see my Jacob again.

I had a dream after dad left. I was back at home with Jacob and my two kids. One was a boy, who looked like me and was part vampire but mostly human, and his sister who was tan like her father. She could shift into a werewolf.  Everything was perfect until Rosalie came into the dream. She has bright red eyes and was stalking us. She looked at me then a Jacob and lastly J.J. and Chloe. She pounced on Chloe first then J.J. Then Jacob. Once my family was finished and lifeless she turned towards me. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!” I screamed myself out of the nightmare. “Hey it’s ok.” Mum said. I was at Papa house in my old room. “ What I’m I doing here.” I said as I got up.  Mum blocked the door. “We needed to get you back home. You didn’t want to move so when we found you asleep your father carried you back here. We need to look after you and the twins.” She said not moving from the doorway. I didn’t say anything I just walked back to bed and laid down.