Jacob and Renesmee

Wow it's finally happening! It's my wedding day! Just a few more hours and I will be Mrs. Renesmee Black. "Sweetie, come here for a minute please." "Coming mum!" I called out running down the hallway in my dressing gown and slippers. "I have something for you, I thing you will love it!" she said holding out a white jewelry box. Inside was a two silver hair clip's with blue sapphires placed all over it. "Mum you didn't-" "It was my mother and father's present to me on my wedding day" She said cutting me off. "It is beautiful, and you shouldn't have." That's really all I could say. It was like she had just punched the breath out of me. Mum giggled at that. "What? What did I do?" "Nothing Ness, it's just that your remind me so much of me at your age." She said giving me a hug. " Bella, can you please get of the bride I still need to work on her." Alice said waltzing into the room. "Great, time for dress up" I mumbled. "Hey! There will be no "dress up's" today miss, ok I will make you the star" Alice said pulling me to the oversized bathroom. "Have fun," mum called out. All I could do was shut up and let Alice dab, place and polish every part of me. I tried to relax but a part of me wanted to see my husband-to-be. I wondered what he looked like? "He is fine ok." Alice said breaking me out of my daydream. I didn't realize she was doing my nails and could hear my thoughts "Oh right" I mumbled sometimes I hated my power. It was great when I didn't want to talk but other times it let people know what I was thinking. I tried to just relax and forget everything.

This is my first fanfic...