Chapter One the wedding

Hi everone, this is my first fan fiction every so please tell me what you think thanks.

***

Wow it’s finally happening! It’s my wedding day! Just a few more hours and I will be Mrs. Renesmee Black. “Sweetie, come here for a minute please.” “Coming mum!” I called out running down the hallway in my dressing gown and slippers. “I have something for you, I thing you will love it!” she said holding out a white jewelry box. Inside was a two silver hair clip’s with blue sapphires placed all over it. “Mum you didn’t-“ “It was my mother and father’s present to me on my wedding day” She said cutting me off. “It is beautiful, and you shouldn’t have.” That’s really all I could say. It was like she had just punched the breath out of me. Mum giggled at that. “What? What did I do?” “Nothing Ness, it’s just that your remind me so much of me at your age.” She said giving me a hug. “ Bella, can you please get of the bride I still need to work on her.” Alice said waltzing into the room. “Great, time for dress up” I mumbled.  “Hey! There will be no “dress up’s” today miss, ok I will make you the star” Alice said pulling me to the oversized bathroom. “Have fun,” mum called out. All I could do was shut up and let Alice dab, place and polish every part of me. I tried to relax but a part of me wanted to see my husband-to-be. I wondered what he looked like? “He is fine ok.” Alice said breaking me out of my daydream. I didn’t realize she was doing my nails and could hear my thoughts “Oh right” I mumbled sometimes I hated my power. It was great when I didn’t want to talk but other times it let people know what I was thinking. I tried to just relax and forget everything.

“You’re all done!” Alice whispered into my ear waking me up. “Wh-What?” I said jumping up and knocking make-up everywhere. “Oh my!” Esme said walking into the room “what happened here?” “Ma!” I said running up to her. “Don’t smudge my master peace!” Alice called from behind me. I carefully made sure my face didn’t touch anything while I hugged my grandma. “ Well don’t you look stunning!” she said pulling me back and holding on to my shoulders.  “Really?” I asked. “Yes you look exactly like your mother did. “Alice,” I winged “I told you that I didn’t want to look like mum!” “Your not finished yet I have only done your make up. Rose and Bella are going to do your hair.” Alice said just as Rosalie and Mum came in the room. “Ok so what do you want Ness?” Rose asked me. “Oh… I didn’t know I was going to get a say, I haven’t been about to all week.” I said.  I heard a muffled laugh from mum and a grumble from Alice. Looking back on the past week all I was able to do was tell them when we wanted the wedding. I couldn’t pick the dress, or the decorations or anything else for that matter, I didn’t even know where we where going for our honeymoon. It was all up to Alice and my mum. I kind of feel sorry for mum knowing that only Alice planed her wedding.  “Ok, how’s a half up bun and waves sound?” Mum asked knowing that I loved having my hair half up.  “Perfect” I agreed.

Just as mum was clipping my bun up with her wedding present, dad walked in. “well don’t you look-” “horrible?” I tried guessing. “I was going to say beautiful but that doesn’t even cover it.” He said kissing my hair and hugging mum. “Thanks daddy” I said. I was starting to feel the nerves now. “Don’t, it’s going to be fine.” He said looking at me though the mirror. All I could do was smile. I was afraid if I said something that I might cry and then Alice will go on a rampage about how she said don’t smudge my master peace and…

Dad broke my thought again my laughing. “What? What are you two thinking?” Mum said confused. “She is just scared that all.” Dad said as I was carefully drying my eyes. “ Nessie, there is nothing to fear. Just remember when you where little and we fought Aro, ok. Remember how tough you where then.” Mum said hugging me. I bet if she could she would of started crying. At that moment Alice came in carried a white dress bag. She carefully hung it up on the back of the door. “Ok you have something old, blue, and your wedding dress is new so-“ “NO!” I shouted, “ I don’t want the traditional old, new, blue, borrowed thing. Ok!” “ Too late Ness.” Dad said tossing me a pair of shoes. “Where did you-“ mum tried “ Bella, its fine, she will give it back.” Alice told her. Great this is the borrowed. Now I have the clips that are old and blue, the new dress and mums shoes. I should of known that this was going to happen. “ It’s time.  It’s time, it’s time, it’s time, it’s time, it’s time.” Alice mumbled as she shoved everyone out but dad. She quickly slipped my shoes on and dress. Thank god we where just going down stairs. If anyone of my friends that saw me like this I would never forgive Alice. Dad just smiled.