Chapter ten - fainted

“Nessie? Renesmee? Are you ok?” a voice said. “Mmmm….” I mumbled as I tried to open my eyes and figure out were I was. “Everything is fine.” The voice said again. I could recognize it anywhere. It was the same voice that put me to sleep every night, and it was the first man I ever saw. “Daddy?” I mumbled again fluttering my eyelids open. I was in the lounge room. He was bent down right over me. His hand was placed softly on my cheek. “Oh thank goodness your ok. Are you hurt?” he asked me never taking his hand away. “Not that I can feel” I said sitting up slowly, “no” I replied once I was sitting up. I was still a little floppy and I didn’t have my balance at all, all I remember was hearing Dad call out “RENESMEE!”

I opened my eyes again but this time I wasn’t in the lounge room, I was in the library, but all of the furnisher was moved out to the sides and a bed was placed right smack bang in the middle. There was a small table to the right of me and a chair with mum in it on my left. I didn’t move, as I didn’t want to let anyone know that I was conscious again. It wasn’t until I felt sick that I moved.  I quickly sat up and before I could go anywhere I was violently sick all over mum. “ Oh Ness,” she said pulling my hair back. “ Edward!” she called out. Dad came into the room with a metal rubbish bin and a mop. “Here sweetie,” he said when I pause, just before I as sick again. Mum patted my hair until I stopped being sick she took the bucket and run upstairs. Two seconds later she was back in clean clothes and the bucket was clean. “ Thanks” I said leaning up in the bed. “Um, Carlisle, can you come here for a minute.” Mum called out quietly just like he was sitting next to her. “What’s wrong?” he asked coming into the room a second later. “ I need to talk to you outside.” “Is everything alright mum?” I asked her placing one hand over my slight bump. “It’s nothing that you need to worry about sweetie.” she called over her shoulder as she walked out of the room to the back year.

(Bella’s POV)

“Is everything alright mum?” Renesmee said trying to protect the baby. “It’s nothing that you need to worry about sweetie.” I called out, I didn’t know if that was completely true? I kept walking until we were well into the forest. “What’s the matter?” Carlisle asked me when I had stopped. “Did you see her belly, there is a bump there, and it has only been a couple of hours since she has been home.” I told him not wanting to look behind me. “I through the baby had gotten bigger since I took the ultrasound. Just remember that your pregnancy was over in a month.” I knew that but It couldn’t end up like me. Edward came out through the trees. “ Is that hat you really think Bella?” he asked me “well isn’t it possible that the baby cold still be fast growing?” We both looked at Carlisle. He thought about it and Edward interrupted. “This can’t happen, I almost lost you, I can’t loose my baby girl as well.” He said leaning his head on my shoulder. He held on to me like I was leaving him. “hey look at me,” I held his head to look at me. “ Everything will be alright, we aren’t going anywhere. I will make sure of that.” I said, hugging him. “ We might want to go back in, I don’t want her to think anything might be wrong.” Edward said already walking back to the house.