Chapter twenty-six: Gone **EPOV**

hey, so long time no update... i really have to give a huge thank you to every one who supported me during the almost year break of writes block, but most importantly to @shakirarivera3994 and @positivesprit for giving me the inspiration to right this chapter and the next few.. you two are great, and if you would like, and i'm hoping you would,  i would love to work with you sometime... anyway, please follow them both  if you can. great stories.... 

anyway, i'm rambling, i'll let you get on with the book now... please let me know if this is any good, i'm worried i've lost the flow of the book.. love you all, and thanks again for being so great... 

“We wont tell you anything Aro.” I spoke, allowing my hand to rest on my daughter’s lower back. “Ah, Edward. Do you always protect your family?” he asked with his voice, but his thoughts were muddled together. “They hold trust in me.” I told him, quickly scanning the woods for any others. I would hear Jane and Alec both hiding off somewhere, and there were another ten voices I didn’t know. have you thought about my offer Edward? Aro thought. “Like I told you years ago , both me and Alice are happy here.” I told him just as I heard Alice tell everyone to follow her. I’m glad she could see the future, because the way I was going, we were going to have quite a large bonfire tonight.

Renesmee pressed her hand to my wrist, which had now dropped to her side. Images from the ‘meeting’ seven years ago filled my mind, before it focused on my face, full of worry. Don’t be that man. The thought, and to prove that I was calm, I took an unneeded breath. 

“I do not wish to fight,” Aro spoke, his thoughts saying the opposite things. “I just wanted to see how Renesmee’s partner is so different. He has red eyes, but yet still smells like dog.” I could see a plan forming in his head. His cover thoughts from what ever he was hiding were slipping, allowing me to see what he didn’t want me to see. “If I was to show you, would you leave?” Renesmee asked. “Yes.” He smiled, and everything fell into place. He was going to take my baby.

 “Renesmee, don’t!” I called out as Aro took her hand. Alice gasped as she saw the future of what would happen. Aro ran off, into the forest, and I began the chase. We weaved in and out of the forest, running around the house. Slowly, more Voltori guard members surrounded the two vampires, including Jane and her brother. The raced though the river, before jumping up into the tree tops. I followed them, my family staying on the ground.

I looked around to see which way they went, but the trees were standing still. I ran around on the treetops, trying to find where they were. It was as if they disappeared. I jumped down, running to try and find any scent I didn’t recognize. “Edward!” Alice called with both her voice and mind. I looked around, panicked. They had gone. Disappeared. We will find them. She told me. Come home.

I couldn’t. I couldn’t just leave my daughter with them. It wasn’t possible. Edward. Another voice called for me, and it made me stop in my tracts. I could hear the worry, the pain in her thoughts. Please, come home. Bella thought. I turned around, and ran for home.