Chapter twenty-one - it's time!* (Jacob's POV)

I ran strait to her side, I didn’t care that everyone else was there. She was about to have our children so I was gong to be there to support her through it. “Ness, are you ok, how far apart are they?” Edward asked standing at the end of the bed. Alice was looking for the future. She moaned about everyone seeing the birth. Come on guys leave! Edward just looked at me. “ Alice, Jake, Dad. Could you please stay outside.” She asked. Edward and Alice started to leave but I didn’t. “WHAT?! I can’t see the birth of my own children? Why not?” I shouted, why couldn’t I see this? It was the best time of our life! “It’s for their sake not mine. We don’t know how much human blood they have.” She said patting my hand. I still didn’t want to leave, I could leave just before they were born couldn’t I?  “Come on Jacob.” Edward said pulling me out to the forest. Everyone was out here. “So what do we do now?” I asked. “We wait.” Alice said sitting on a rock. “Do you know how long?” I looked at her. She shook her head. “Jacob, why don’t you go for a run, clear your head.” Jasper said. “Fine, but come find me if anything happens.” I ran into the forest to phase.

What?! Both Leah and Seth said. I know! I agreed with them. You should be in there with her not out here telling us! Seth thought running to be on my flank. Where we going? Leah asked joining me on my right side. I’m going to go tell Sam. You can do what ever you like. I told them running to the border. Ok. Lest go! Seth said running with me. I saw Quill and Embry first, they were mucking around. I phased so I could talk to them. “Hey Guys, Where is Sam?” I asked them. “Jake!” Quill stopped shoving our mate and ran over to me. He shook my hand “He’s at his house. Why? Is something wrong?” Embry said walking over. “No, I just need to talk to him.” I phased back and ran towards Sam’s house.

“Sam” I called out when I ran up the drive way “Hello Jacob, What brings you here?” Sam asked. “I need to tell you all something. Is everyone here?” “Everyone but Paul.” He said. “ Well go get him!” I told him making a room for him to get out. He walked pass me and phased as he ran into the forest. “How are you guys?” I asked them waling in. “Not bad you?” Jarred asked. “Right now I couldn’t be better!” I told them as I sat in an empty chair. “Oh, Jacob, I didn’t know you were coming over, let me make some more muffins. “It’s alright Em. We wont be long.” I told her as Paul walked in the door. “What?” he asked. I got up and stood next to the door. Everyone was in front of me. “Ok, Me and Nessie’s Honeymoon didn’t go for as long as we hoped.” “What do you mean?” Jarred asked. “We came back three months ago.” “ You said you would come and vist as soon as you got back!” Embry said. “I know I did but it was a little hard. We all needed to be around just in case.” “In case of what?” Sam asked. They were all looking at Seth and Leah. Thank god they said nothing. “Well, You see, She needed us because, well, she is connected to me more.” I told them. They all looked at me strange and didn’t get it. Sam was the only one who did. “Congrad’s man!” he said giving me the biggest hug in the world. “Um… Sam… Please let go…” he dropped me. “What are you two talking about?” Emily asked still at the counter. “May I?” Sam asked. “Go for it.” I told him. “Jacob had a new mouth to feed.” He told everyone. “Um, no, its two!” I corrected. “TWINS!” Everyone in the whole room said besides Seth and Leah. They all came up to me and said congratulations. “So when is she due do you know?” Sam asked once everyone was quite again. “Right now, I got kicked out!” I joked. “Well Congrad’s man.” He said again. “Come tell us when there born.” “Will do!” I said, walking out the door.