Chapter thirty-six: Plan's in action *BPOV* *EPOV*

"You'll be safe wont you?" Edward asked as Alice packed the car. "It's my mum, she knows nothing. I just have to keep it that way." "And your cover." "You're working at the hospital while I'm on leave. Alice works from home so she came with me instead." Edward looked over at Alice, before back at me. "I love you, you know that right?" He asked. I simply nodded, and he kissed my hairline. "There we go, Chloe is all ready." Rose spoke, closing the back door of the car. "I love you." Edward told me again, and i got in the passenger seat.

Once we were too far away I spoke. "What are we actually doing?" "We're taking Chloe to a trusted family on the way. Then running for Renesmee." "How are we even getting in. Wouldn't they be excepting us." "That's where the couple come into play." She explained, and we just drove. "We will get her Bella. She's going to be safe. I don't see any other plan." I nodded, before asking one last question. "What will we tell them when we bring her home?" i asked her. "She's dead to them all." "as I left, i faked a vision. It's what Edward saw. Renesmee alive, with Alec." "but how does that make sence." "he stops Aro from killing her, marrying her. It's the vision i told you about." I nodded, remembering so. There was a whimper from the back, and i looked over to see Chloe looking up at us.

As we drove, i realised we were driving highway to highway, miles over the speed limit. "aren't we going to get caught?" i asked. "no. I would see." She simply stated, and i relaxed. Looking out the window i watched as every car zipped behind us. A van with a male inside eating a donut. A mother with kids fighting in the back seat. A young woman singing to her radio. I kept looking, wondering where this couple lived, and how they could help.

^^^^

"Their gone." I spoke, and everybody began moving. "Kate and her family are willing to come down and help us." Jasper spoke, hanging up the phone. "I won't have them fight the Voltori." Carlisle then spoke as we all entered the dining room where he was situated. "This will be difficult, not having Alice. We won't be able to see their attacks." Jasper spoke. "We were going to fight without Alice once, we can do it again." Emmet then added, Rosalie by his side. "And we'll have the wolves with us." I spoke up. "it give us the numbers." "they've confirmed?" Esme asked. "Both packs, yes. Sam understand he needs to help his brother." I heard a howl in the distance, before Jacobs thoughts hit me. We're on our way blood sucker. Ready to fight? i didn't say anything.

We said nothing until the wolves joined us. "We can never thank you enough for this Sam." Carlisle spoke to the leader. "We're simply helping Jacob." "I can't imagine loosing Claire." Embry added, looking over at Jacob who was leaning against the wall. He simply looked at me. I heard Jasper struggle, Jacobs emotions hitting him. "Now that everybody is here, I should probably share what Alice has told me." I spoke, and all eyes were on me. "She's given me full run of her visions, as they've come. And well, many things have changed." "Like what?" Jasper asked, and i could see that she had shared nothing with him.

"Just before she left with Bella it all made scene. All the small changes she has had." I started. "Renesmee's married Alec, after he managed to per sway Aro. He fell in love with her." I looked directly at Jacob, watching his reaction. Jasper gasped, looking at him as well. His shattered eyes now held all the hope in the world, his chest held higher. "She's alive." He asked, and I nodded. "From what Alice has seen, yes. It only happened today, so Aro had been deciding for a while. It's why Alice saw little flickers of Renesmee over the days. He didn't know if he should kill her."

"Has she seen a fight?" Carlisle asked, but i shook my head. "Aro still isn't expecting us." "so we go now! surprise attack." Jacob insisted. "We rip apart anyone to save her." I chuckled softly, remembering what planned out seven years ago. "Edward what is it?" Esme asked. "Seven years ago, we were protecting her from the wolves. Now we're the wolves so to speak." I explained, and i saw Emmet smile. "But we'll get her. We'll win right?" Jacob spoke. Nobody answered his question. "Right!" "it will be a battle where casualties will be lost. No one can tell if it will be for us or them." Carlisle spoke, and we all looked around. "well, were ready to fight." Leah stepped forward. "we all are." Conner added.

0.0X)q