Chapter nineteen - pain.

I faced dad and showed him the last minute of life, what is he. I showed Jacob’ face in between his vampire and wolf forms. I took my hand in his and said, “I don’t know”. I could tell this was true. “Go and hunt, he might need it.” He said. I took about five steps, just enough to be out of dads sight when there was a snap and I fell to the ground. Jacob didn’t seem to notice me until I screamed in pain.  Jacob is faster than me so when he heard me scream he bolted back to my side. At the same time both dad and papa where there. “Ness, lets get you back home, I’ll go hunt with Jacob.” Dad told me as he helped me up. “I…I can’t get up. I said trying to stand. “Where dose it hurt Renesmee?” Papa asked trying to find the broken bone. I couldn’t speak so I showed him there was no broken bone; I was feeling it from inside me, from J.J and Chloe. “Why do you think that sweetie?” dad asked me as Jacob came sprinting back to my side. I didn’t even know he left. “Because… I can… fell them.” I breathed. I could feel one of them making me feel like this. “Here, do you think you can sit up.” Jacob asked trying to help me up. “Yeah. The pain isn’t as bad now” I sat up with my legs out. “We should get you home.” But Jacob… “Don’t worry, I’ll go with him.” Dad said patting my hair. “No, I want mum to go with him if I can’t.” “Ok, Jacob can you stay right here please” Dad asked as he and papa lifted me off the ground and carried me back home. 

“There.” Papa said as he and dad laid me down on the couch. Am I going to be stuck here until they are born. Dad nodded his head. “It’s for the best ok.” I sighed but what could I do. They left me and it wasn’t too long until I was asleep.

During that nap I have a strange dream, it was about J.J. he was like me, half vampire, half human. He also had a power. He could make anyone feel pain, like Jane. He was the one that had hurt me just half an hour ago. He was doing it again. “Ness, hey its alright, why are you crying?” I opened my eyes to Rosalie sitting there. “I…I’m not sure.” I told her back, but as soon as I said the words the crying intensified. It wasn’t me making myself cry, it was J.J. It was like he could control me. “Actually, I think its them.” I said rubbing my swollen belly. “How long has it been since you came home?” she asked me. “Um,” I had to look at the clock. "almost an hour" i told her. "No,No, i mean since you have been pregnant?" she asked again. “Oh, it’s been three months now.” I told her trying to become comfortable on the couch. “You can’t get comfy?” she asked picking me up “not really. This couch has my body shape calve in to it.” I told her with a smile. “May I?” she asked me slowly guiding her hands under my body. “Not at all, could you take me to dads room please.” I asked as she walked me out of the room and up the stairs. Thanks showed her. “No probs, just yell if you need anything ok ness.” She told me while I crawled under the covers and I asked her one thing. “Rose, could you please turn the lights out?” she nodded once and turned the lights our. She closed the door and left the room almost dark with the little light coming in from the wall of windows. Ah, the sun is breacking into dawn!, I thought to my self as I slept.