Afterword

So, I hope you guys enjoyed my story. Originally I'd planned to do two alternate endings, but decided at the last moment that the one would do. I want to thank you all for reading my story through to the end, especially those few people that have always followed it, commenting on and favouriting the chapters as they were released.

It's thanks to you that this story was completed, so thank you again. ^-^

Now that it's over, I'm eager to move onto the next story. I have a few ideas, and I figure I'll let you decide which I do next. Comment on the one you prefer, and the one with the most comments after a little while will win.

1. The World Below- an ereri story set in the attack on titan verse. As a child, Eren is sent to the underground, where he meets Levi and is raised by him until they join the scouts together. This wouldn't be a romantic story, just a touching one about the bonds between family.

2. The Boss' Plaything- Unlike the last, this would be a smutty ereri, all about Eren and his boss Levi having a bet. For a week Levi gets to do whatever he wants to try and convince Eren to be his partner.

3. Master- set in the Victorian period, an ereri story in which Eren is a young lord, and Levi is his servant. Being a spoiled brat, Eren comes to get whatever he wants from Levi.

4. Dolls- This wouldn't be a fan fiction, but would rather be an original story, carrying on the yandere theme, which I've come to enjoy. A female main character will slowly realise that her big sister is a little too affectionate.

5. Suggestions- If there's something else you particularly want to see, then suggest it to me. It might end up being a oneshot or a very short story, but I want to do things that people enjoy. If there's any suggestions you want to make, simply comment them here, and I'll take them into consideration. I'll write anything too, angst, smut, fluff, fan fiction or original stories.

If I don't get that many comments or suggestions, then I guess I'll just post the first chapters of the ones I've prepared, and see which one is the best received.
But please take a moment to comment on your preferred choice, as it helps me an awful lot.

Thank you, and I hope to see you soon! ^-^