Thoughts of an Infatuated Man

She was acting strangely, but then again, so was he. Perhaps it was the wine. He didn't exactly feel intoxicated, just... happy. She must've done too.

A brow raised as he watched her seemingly decide on something. All evening she'd seemed slightly distracted, thinking about some bigger thing.

She confessed to not getting him a present, making him chuckle. It wasn't like she could've bought or made one down there, so he'd expected it. Hell, most birthdays were spent with no extras, so this was already more. His amused look was wiped off by confusion as she reached up. Recently he'd taken to leaving just one wrist chained up whilst he was gone, and the metal cuff shone just beneath her left hand. He stared at it as it, and she, grew closer. There hadn't been much space before, but now...

Her hands touched his chest. First her fingertips, and then both palms lay flat against it. From this close, he had to look up into her eyes, not that he really minded. It was like he forgot each time how beautiful those eyes could be, and each time he saw them he was enchanted again. She gazed back down at him, but didn't speak, they were using a different sort of language now. What was going through her head the next moment, when she leaned in and kissed him oh so gently? He would never know, probably, only assume. But he could hope she'd feel the same as him, that the soft contact of lips on his own was so delicate that he relaxed. His eyes closed of their own accord, yet all too soon she'd pulled back.

His heart begun to pound hard beneath his chest, he was sure that she'd feel it, and know just how nervous he was. Nervous and curious and excited. She did, curling her fingers and then giving him a smile, more cheeky than the others. The weight of her hands lifted, and she took him by the hand instead. The links of the chain clinked together as she guided him across the room, and he didn't resist when she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him down beside her.

Another kiss followed, longer and deeper. And somehow when this one was over, his hands were on her waist this time. She let out a soft noise of amusement, was she not as nervous as him? Before he had time to think of what else there was to do, she reached up again to pull undone the top button of his shirt. She didn't stop there and he didn't stop her, soon enough his bare chest was exposed, and he was letting go of her in order to let her slip it off of his arms.

"I love you." A voice said, thick with some emotion, desire or perhaps desperation. She hesitated, and he realised the voice had come from himself.
"I know." Was her response, and she smiled warmly before placing her hands on his cheeks and kissing him again. He was quick to return the gesture. Taking his turn to begin undressing her, part of him was still sure he'd wake up in the next instant and discover it had all been a dream.

After that, there was no more hesitation or doubt. The two moved together, stripping each other without words, until finally they wore only the expressions on their faces.

Purely on instinct he pressed his lips to the crook of her neck, planting a little kiss there and making her sigh. Slowly he made his way downwards, kissing the skin above her collarbones, and then the hollow of her throat. He made sure not to mark, and she seemed to enjoy the contact. Placing his hands on her shoulders, gently he pushed her down onto her back, her head nestled just beneath the pillow. He leaned down to continue kissing her, his hand resting on her thigh, the thumb stroking the skin there.

It wasn't as soft as it might have been, since she'd grown accustomed to riding, and her skin had toughened up. But that only made it more beautiful. The marks that the harness of their uniform left on her were very faint, she hadn't worn it for months now. Maybe someday those marks would entirely heal, since she wasn't wearing that uniform any more, and never would again.

She responded to it well enough, her legs beginning to part beneath his touch, her breathing quickening. Still, her eyes were open, watching him move, drifting down and taking in the evidence that he was just as excited. When she began to sit up he let her, and her hand reached forwards again to take the same place as before on his chest. Only this time she moved it, stroking it along his skin, moving progressively downwards.

When she touched the trail of hair extending down from his navel, his stomach shrank beneath the contact, but he was soon used to it. After using her fingertips to stroke the soft, almost fur-like hair, her hand continued its journey down. His own breathing quickened this time and he let her do what she wanted, trying to control the tremble that passed through his body.

Realisation came to him suddenly that it wasn't a tremble at all, but a shiver of pleasure.

A heat began to fill him all at once, burning in his body, and his mind seemed detached, like he was acting on animal instinct rather than thought. His hands were on her shoulders again, and with a soft gasp she found herself pushed onto her back.

He hadn't done it before, but it didn't matter, his body knew the process well enough. The heat in his body was almost unbearable, but he knew of one way to relieve it. Kneeling between her legs, he pushed them apart easily, she closed her eyes as she moved with him, taking a breath to steady herself. He considered pausing, but now wasn't the time. They'd come so far by now, he knew she was ready for even more.
After pulling himself a little closer, he lined himself up, and then pushed himself into her.

Beneath him, she let out a little cry, her back arching and her eyes opening again. Her arms found their way around his back, she clung to him, though no move was made to stop or even slow him. Soon her breathing relaxed, and she was smiling weakly.
"I love you, Levi." She half murmured, and he stared down in shock.

The next instant, she cried out again as he started to move, his movements guided with the urgency present with every first time.
"I love you too." He replied, though perhaps she didn't hear it over the sounds she made.
No matter. He'd just show her instead.

His hands found her hips and he settled into a rhythm, beginning to let out moans of his own.

Finally, in a way he hadn't even let himself think about before, she was his. Well and truly his. They were joined, one body, one heart, and no one else would ever be able to tear them apart.

She would be forever his.