32

Nationals

Lizzie's pov

Grandpa said "remember they can't know you guys see each other everyday." We all nodded. Charlotte said "are we really doing this?" Kenzie said "going back to nationals." Brook said "ok so I'm going to go grab my hair and makeup and we aren't going to look like us anymore girls." I rolled my eyes and said "stop being so dramatic." Kendall said "your the favorite soooo..." I rolled my eyes and said "you know with Abbie going to jail we could start our own dance team..." Brook said "right the select team." Kalani said "we're going to be late. Abbie thinks we are at home with our families... not that we aren't with our families just not the ones she thinks we are with-" kendall said "you know what we can do!" Everyone rolled their eyes. William said "Kendall, go get ready I'll drive you." Kendall smiled and said "give me a second." She ran off and was back before we could blink. She had all of her stuff along with all of her Abbie lee team gear on. Annabella said "what if I started dancing again?" Everyone looked at her. I said "Annabella, you sure?" She shrugged and said "it was such a huge part of our child hood and now it's gone..." Nia said "it's not gone." Brook said "I miss dancing." Everyone looked at her. I smiled and said "she finally said it!" Justin shook his head at me. Brook said "really?" "Yes it's exciting!" Nia said "yeah well we're going to be late so bye!" Her and Kalani ran out as fast as they could. Brook said "I still can't believe your dragging me to a dance competition." "Believe it sister." Charlotte and Annabella shook their heads at Brook and i's friend ship. When everyone finished eating Logan said "well let's get a move on." Brook said "the dance competition just started." Annabella said "and Abbie is probably having-" I said "will you guys stop complaining and get ready to go?" Brook said "fine but I have to at least look good if I'm going to a dance competition." I said "ohhh right we know people at dance competitions." Brook said "and we can't ruin Abbie's name." In a really sarcastic voice.

~~~

At the dance competition

Lizzie's pov

We sat in the back row of the competition until it was over and the girls were in the back. all the girls and I walked into the room acting like we were queen bee. Nia, kendall and Kalani ran at us. When the Minnie's saw me they gasped and said "Maddie?" I smiled and said "hey." My phone beeped and I looked at it. It read 'mission emergency now.' I looked at the select team and whispered "it was Charles..." they all nodded. Nia, Kalani, Brynn and kendall looked at there adoptive/biological mothers who all know what's going on. The mothers nodded. Kalani said "sorry guys but I've got to go I have an emergency." Nia said "I have to go help my friend with something." Brynn and kendall both said "yeah we've got to go to." And they grabbed there bags and ran. I said "we'll I guess we should be leaving considering." And we left.

~~~

Kendall's pov

When we reached out side I said "so what's going on?" William looked at me and gave me a look. I shook my head and said "no." I hugged him and said "now?" He whispered "Kendall, we talked about this." "I know but now?" He sighed and said "yes." Jessica hugged both of us. William picked her up and brought her into the hug. William whispered in my ear "watch on her for me?" I nodded and said "of course." He kissed my head and said "I love you both." Brook took Jess to give us a minute. William whispered "I love you so much." "I love you William. Nothing will ever change that." He smiled and said "I know and that's why you have to let me go." "I don't want to." He kissed me and said "but you have to." I nodded. He gave me a sad smile and went over to his father and siblings to say one last goodbye. I went over to my family to say goodbye as well. After saying goodbye to everyone I went over to William and just held his hand. He kissed my lips one last time before he said "it's time." I nodded. Jessica hugged her dad one last time before grabbing my hand. Will walked over to the un-dead. A few seconds passed before they started to disappear. I put a hand over my mouth to stop the sobs from coming. Jessica hugged my legs while crying. I picked her up and hugged her to me. Lizzie said "you ok?" I nodded and said "y-yeah. I-I'm going to take Jessica home..."

~~~

Lizzie's pov

We all watched as Jessica and kendall disappeared from our sight. I sighed. Kenzie said "I hate sad kendall. She always shuts down." Mom looked at us and said "what do you mean?" I ran my hands through my hair and said "she won't get out of bed for at least a week. She probably won't eat." Brook said "None stop crying will happen." Annabella said "and the possibility of a screaming fest." Kenzie said "she won't talk." Charlotte said "and we should probably hide anything break able." Justin said "never would of guessed that she had a temper." I rolled my eyes and said "oh she does and when she's hurt it's ten times worse."

~~~ time skip~~~

Eva's pov

All the girls ran to their room to check on Kendall. I sighed and looked at Charles He said "it's been a long day. We will see you all bright and early tomorrow." Everyone nodded and said good night." When we reached our bedroom I said "Kendall shouldn't have to go through that. She loved him so much." Charles sighed and said "I don't know how she will be able to live with out her true love Eva but I do know that she has to." I sighed and said "I know Charles. It's sad to think about a teenage girl feel in love with a villain she turned him good and then he's taken from her. They didn't even get to live their lives. They didn't get to start a family or grow old together." Just thinking about that girl and what she's going through gave me flashbacks on when Eric and I were young.

Flash back

'The Natzi's pulled my brother into the camp. Erik began to break the metal with his powers. I screamed 'please! No please!' My mother tried to fight to get to him but was held back by my father. Erik was soon nocked out by one of the Natzis'. I used my own powers to move the men's weapons away from Erik. Water came spewing out of the ground pushing their guns and other weapons away. I then shifted my powers to Erik and woke him up. After about a week of being in the camp I was brought up to a room. In the room stood my brother and in a chair sat a man. When the Natzi released my arm I ran to Erik and gave him a hug. Erik said 'Eva, are you alright?' I nodded and said 'and you?' The man said 'the both of you have a power that I want. Move the coin and you will get chocolate.' Erik tried to move the coin but it didn't work. The man then looked to me and put a glass of water on the desk and said 'move the water.' I tried but it didn't work. The man rang a bell and  In walked my parents. Erik ran to our mother while I to our father. We were soon pulled away from them while the man brought out a gun and started counting. Erik tried then I. Nothing from ether of us. We tried again and on our last try nothing happened. The man shot our parents and they dropped dead. I was so crushed and mad that I made water come out of every corner that had any sort of water in it. While Erik controlled the metal and killed the two natzis in the room. We both dropped to the floor and hugged our parents body's while crying.'

I looked at Charles and said "she will make it through this. Just like I made it through. She will meet someone new and fall in love but she will never forget William. One day they will be returned to each other and when that day comes we will all be a family together."

~~~~

The end.