23

Brook's pov

Chris said "or don't listen to anything we say..." Liam said "it's not our heads on the line." I hit both of them upside the heads and said "will both of you shut up." Hunter nodded at us... all of my siblings and I took out our metal claws. The guy who looks like my dad said "what?" I looked at him and said "government experiments..." our family looked at us with shock. I rolled my eyes and said "why is it that we always end up saving Justin?"

Charlotte's pov

When we got back to the jet. I called dad

C- daddy,

L- Charlotte, what's wrong?

C- I think Brook's in trouble.

L-what do you mean?

C- well Justin is here and brook went to save him.

L- keep in touch Charlotte if she's not back with in the hour call me.

End of call

Brook's pov

We walked through the cave. Hunter in the front, and Chris at the end. Hunter suddenly stopped and said "Justin?" I looked over my brothers shoulder and saw my twin brother asleep on the floor. I shoved past my older brothers and ran to my twin. I put my claws away and shook Justin. Justin slowly opened his eyes and said "Brook?" I smiled and hugged him. Justin hugged me back and said "Brook, what are you doing here? It's not safe" I pulled away and said "what are you doing here Justin?" Justin pulled away and said "protecting you." I gave him a confused look and said "what?" Hunter said "yeah Justin, what's this all about?" Justin sighed and said "I few weeks ago I was walking past a tv store when I saw you dancing but you were younger... a man started talking about how your mutation was wonderful and how he was going to capture you and bla bla... anyway I ended up going with him instead." I glared at him and said "you bloody idiot I was in one of the most protected places in the world." Chris said "yo twin one and two can we go?" Hunter and Liam grabbed Justin's arms and helped him leave the cave. I said "I'm going to call the twins and have them come help with Justin." Hunter said "it's good we've got him." I looked at hunter to make sure he was okay. Hunter nodded and said "Brook, I've got it." I nodded. I pointed to the jet and said "that's the jet." Once we made it to the jet Charlotte ran out and hugged me. I sighed Charlotte said "your okay." She then looked to Justin who was barely awake. She said "Justin... okay let's get him on the get. Kalani and I'll clean him up." Hunter and Chris carried Justin into the jet. Jordan was sitting in the pilot seat. I glared at him and said "get out of the pilot seat Jordan." Jordan smiled at me and stood up so we were chest to chest. I glared up to him and shoved past him to get into the pilot seat. He smirked and sat in the co-pilot seat.

(Halfway through the plane ride)

Jordan kept looking at me and finally he said "what did I do to make you hate me?" "Nothing." "Then why do you hate me?" "I don't hate you Jordan," "then why are you a-" "bitch?" "I wasn't going to say that but yeah..." "everyone who has ever gotten close to me has been taken away... so to keep people away I put up walls." "What about Lizzie and the girls?" "I've none them forever." "So you like me?" I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything. Jordan smirked and said "do you not like me." I didn't say anything again and just kept flying until I saw the school. I then said over the speakers "please fasten your seatbelt and get ready for landing. Thank you for flying X-men airlines we hope to have you aboard our flight services again." Jordan smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and landed the jet. I opened the doors to find hank, and Raven waiting for us. I waved and said "hey hank, I didn't crash the jet and-" Jordan put his hand over my mouth and said "Brook and I have a date to go on so-" I brought my claws out and held them up. Hank said "Charles wants to see you all in the house." Jordan released me from his hold and said "okay great we'll head that way now." Jordan put his arm around my waist. I glared at him and said "get your hands off me Jordan." Jordan looked hurt at how I was treating him. I rolled my eyes and waited for my team.

(In the house)

Once we reached the main house the select team and my team walked in and then I did. Dad was waiting by the Couch as soon as he saw me he sighed and said "Brook," I smiled at my dad and ran into his waiting arms. He hugged me and said "your okay." I said "I'm so sorry Daddy." He pulled away and put his ands on my shoulders and said "me too." We hugged again until hunter said "sorry to ruin this father daughter moment but I could kinda use the couch..." I rolled my eyes and pulled away from dad. When dad looked at everyone he saw all the dead and Glared. Liam said "sup papas." Trying to let the death glare go. Charlotte said "Daddy, a lot happened on this island-" dad said "who are you." Mom took a step closer to dad and said "Jimmy, it's me..." dad shook his head and said "Who are you?" The guy who looks like dad said "Son, please." Ohhh. Jean and Scott walked in. Scott said "Alex? What's going on? Who are these people?" I face palmed. Alex said "hey Scotty," Lizzie looked at her dad and said "scotty?" Scott said "Elizabeth." Lizzie said "never mind." Jean said "Scott, its them... their alive..." Lizzie said "well I could of told you that." Erik walked in and said "who are they?" Kendall said "this is going to be a long day." I nodded.