9

Eva's pov

The plane landed I fallowed the kids out side. Raven said "hank, Eva you guys go with the kids. We've got Erik." I nodded and we all covered each other as a lady created a storm. And then fire. That's when I used my aqua powers. I put out the fire and shot water at the ladies feet freezing them so she couldn't move.

Time skip:on the plane

I sighed and sat on the floor next to Charles who was still unconscious. I touched his forehead and said "please Charles, wake up." Not even a movement. I put my forehead against his and said "I need you Charles," Jean grabbed his hand and said "we all need you dad." I smiled and said "Jean, can you get into his thoughts?" Jean looked at me with fear written all over her face. I grabbed her hand and said "I believe in you Jean," she sighed and said "I-I can try..." I nodded and she put two fingers on my husbands temple and put two fingers on her own. She said "I-I'm being blocked... I lost contact with him before he passed out... it's like he's blocking me-" I sighed and said "what ever is going on in his head he doesn't want you to see." Hank said "what are we gonna do mom?" I shook my head and said "I don't know." Then our plane was going down. Jean said "Nightcrawler, can you get us out of here?" "I've never transported this many people before." I looked at him and said "try." Hank and Moira grabbed Nightcrawler's tail and we all disappeared into a room.

Time skip: after everything (watch the movie for crying out loud! My laptop isn't working so the movie isn't giving me the words of what they say sorry)

Eva's pov

I hugged Charles and said "don't you ever scare me like that again!" He chuckled and kissed me. Jean said "Dad!" And ran over to both of us. She hugged Charles and said "your okay!" Charles chuckled and said "thank you Jean," she smiled a little and said "thank you for believing in me." Charles hugged her and said "I will always believe in you Jean, remember that." Raven walked in with Erik, and the lady I froze. Peter, Cert and Scott walked in a few minutes later. Jean said "can we go home now?" Hank said "the house is destroyed-" Charles said "Erik, do you mind sticking around and helping us put the school back together?" Erik said "don't try and make me stay Charles." I rolled my eyes and said "No of course not." Erik rolled his eyes at me and said "why hasn't she changed at all Charles? Your supposed to be making her less Eva and more bubbly." I glared at my brother who was obviously joking and said "let's go before I kill Erik my self." Erik said "I missed you too sister." I stood up and we shared a hug. Erik said "so this is your daughter?" Charles said "yes Erik, this is your niece... but you remember Jean," jean looked at him and said "you were there... the day I was taken to the school..." Scott was staring at her. Erik chuckled a little and said "the girl who could lift cars, water, the house and read our minds my favorite. Now that I think about it you do indeed have a family responsibility not just with your mutation." I hit his head and said "let's go all of you. We have other kids to get home to." Hank lifted Charles up and cared him to our new plane thank you Erik.

Time skip: Back at the school

Eva's pov

Erik, Jean and Charles used their powers to put the school back together. In less then 20 minutes the house was perfect. Jean said "wow." I smiled at her and said "let's get to training." She smiled. I looked behind me to see who she was smiling at. I said "go." She said "are you sure?" I nodded and she ran up to him. They talked for about 10 minutes before Jean nodded and then hugged him. I was confused but that's alright as long as she's happy. Charles grabbed my hand and said "he asked her on a date." I smiled and said "don't go all dad crazy on him... or uncle, or brother." I looked at hank, and Erik who were both trying hard not to walk over to them. Charles was chuckling at them. I rolled my eyes and said to storm, Curt, and Peter "training starts first thing in the morning. Remember to tell Scott and Jean and don't be late." I then looked to Erik and said "your staying for a few days. It's been years since I've seen you." Erik held his hands up and said "just a few days and then I'm leaving." "That's all I ask."

Time skip: later that night

Eva's pov

Charles kissed my cheek and said "good night Ev, I love you." I smiled and said "I love you to Charles, good night." Charles rapped his arms around my waist and we both drifted into sleep.

Dream

I was sitting in the same field as usual with a pink dress on, The flowers were white. I walked to the house to see my family talking. Alex said "hey mom." I smiled at Alex and Darwin talking. "Alex, Darwin, Cassee, Angel, Riptide." I smiled at my parents and said "mama, papa." I then saw a little girl and a woman. I said "who-" Alex said "Erik's wife and daughter." I was shocked and said "woah woah woah.... He was married?" Alex said "you didn't know that?" I shook my head and said "No I'm just asking because Erik tells me everything." Alex said "never mind then" the lady said "it's nice to meet you. Erik told us so much about you." I smiled and said "it's nice to meet you as well I'm Evelyn Nina Lehnsherr Xavier, but I go by Eva." the little girl said "Nina?" I bent down to her level and said "yep, what's your name?" She smiled at me and said "Nina," I smiled and whispered "he kept his promise..." the woman said "Erik spoke of you often Eva," I gave her a confused look. She smiled and said "he missed you. Still misses you I'm sure." I smiled at her and said "I miss him too, and I'm sorry I never got to meet you little Nina." She smiled at me and hugged me. Nina said with in our hug "can you tell my papa i miss him... please?" I kissed her head and said "of course. Do you have a mutation?" She nodded and said "I can talk to animals." I put her down and said "really?" She nodded and asked "do you have a mutation?" I nodded and said "you want to see?" She nodded. I focused on water the sound, the way it felt, and anything in between. I opened my eyes and moved the water in a circle. Nina said "that's so cool." I laughed and said "watch." I then moved my hand and let the water go back to the lake. Nina giggled I smiled and said "it looks like it's almost time to go. I promise Nina I'll let Erik know. Mama, papa, Havok, riptide, Angel, Darwin, Banshee." Alex said "watch on Scott for me mom." Darwin said "be safe." Cassee said "keep your eyes and ears open." I rolled my eyes and waved Nina said "bye auntie Eva," I smiled and waved at everyone one last time before I disappeared.

End of the Dream