29

Lizzie's pov

(1 week later)

We were all changed and ready for the battle while our human family waited at the school with the younger kids or kids who hadn't been trained... our human family was waiting with us in the missions room... Brook said "can I have everyone's attention please!" Everyone looked to brook and my brother. Logan smirked and said "it's about time." Everyone looked at Logan. Ashton said "brook and I are getting married." Everyone clapped. That's when hank walked in and said "the jet is ready let's hit the sky." Hank upgraded the jet so it can fit everyone. The girls and I did our good luck hand shake before we got on the plane. Mom yelled "girls hurry up." Brook said "we'll be fine." We all nodded and ran on to the jet. When we stepped onto the jet brook sat next to Ashton. Nia said "that's a first." Hunter said "what her sitting next to Ashton?" Nia rolled her eyes and said "no her not fighting to drive the jet." Brook said "well sorry would you like me to go trade spots with hank?" Nia said "no I'm good." Hunter said "just pointing out the obvious is all." Nia kissed hunter and said "don't leave me." Hunter put his hand on her cheek and said "wouldn't dream of it love." I grabbed Justin's hand. He whispered "don't you go and get hurt. I don't want to stop a battle just to make sure who ever hurt you is dead in a matter of seconds." I rolled my eyes and whispered "maybe you shouldn't be so worried." Logan chuckled. I rolled my eyes and said "we really need a date night... away from the school." Everyone who could read minds, had super hearing or was in hearing range laughed (everyone but hank.) Kenzie said "you guys are really bad at whispering." Kendall said "like your any better loud mouth over here sleep talks... or should I say sleep sings." Brook said "and sleep walks and dances." Charlotte said "half of us do that so..." Annabella said "who?" Brook said "lets see there has been... Lizzie doing tap. Jojo doing hip hop with a big bow in her hair... kendall was in her splits... Annabella was doing turns... yep that's pretty much it." Brynn said "do you ever sleep?" Brook shrugged and said "depends... you guys just go to bed at 5 o'clock." Charlotte said "Annabella, Nia and I don't go to bed till like 8:30." Brook gasped and said "that's so late you rule breakers!" Brynn said "when we go to bed your sitting on the couch reading." Nia said "and your doing that till we go to bed so what time do you go to bed brook?" Brook shrugged and said "I usually go to bed around midnight..."

(At Mission)

Brook's pov

We got off the jet... I grabbed Ashton's hand. Kenzie grabbed Jordan's hand. Kalani grabbed Chris's hand. Lizzie grabbed Justin's hand. Annabella grabbed Liam's hand and Nia grabbed hunters hand. Bobby and rogue's hands were already clasped. Eva's hand was on Charles's shoulder. Scott was holding Jean's hand. My parents were holding hands. Dad said "well this looks fun." Raven said "let's split up and get to work." Everyone nodded and split into the groups that were a sighed last week." Having three generation of X-men plus my uncle, grandfather, aunt and other grandparents... who have similar mutations to all of the family our teams were split up into weird groups that we had to learn in two weeks... I'm in a team with Ashton, my brothers, kendall and my aunt Emma. We're going after William.... as we begin walking I smelt something and stopped along with my brothers. I released my gripe on Ashton's hand and brought out my claws when I was sure I wouldn't hurt him. My brothers pulled out their claws as well. We saw my dad and other family members stop from the side of us as well. Chris said "you smell that?" Liam said "its Will." I nodded and said "Aunt Emma, can you let them know that we found William." Aunt Emma nodded. I looked to my brothers and Ashton and said "don't do anything stupid and mess this up." Hunter said "have we ever?" I said "still." Hunter led the way with Chris in the back and me right in front of Justin. That's when I heard a voice say "if it isn't the wolves." I rolled my eyes at that nickname. Hunter said "brother." William said "never thought I'd see the liking of you around here." Liam said "Will, stop this." William said "little brothers you shouldn't have came today." I stepped out from behind them and said "Willy, stop this please." William looked at me and said "Brooklyn?" I smiled at my big brother and said "stop this..." he said "Brooklyn," William and I were always the closest siblings... we just got along better then our other siblings but so did him and Charlotte... William said "is this your plan? To send my younger siblings in here and convince me to stop?" William looked to all of us and said "your plan isn't going to work." I shook my head and said "that wasn't our plan Willy, we want you to come be apart of our family again." William said "Father doesn't want me to be apart of that." I shook my head and said "I hated that man for years you know that. I hated him for driving my big brothers away. Charlotte and I left to look for all of you but found nothing... Charlotte was sleeping when you found me looking around town... when you found me I was so excited to see you again... then you captured me and that's when I figured out you had everyone else..." William said "Charlotte is alive?" I nodded and said "did you actually think I would tell you where she is after you kidnapped me?" William said "I helped you become stronger." Hunter said "but was that necessary?"