19

One month later

Mackenzie's pov

We just finished our final training course before we can become X-men. Apparently we're still going to have to train it's just not going to be a make it or brake it situation. I am also constantly with out my mutation on so I'm walking around school blue. Kalani's natural form is how she usually looks so human but she can turn into other people... she doesn't get weird looks like I do... Lizzie walked into the 'house' and said "Kenzie, hank is here to talk to you." Grandpa said "more or less." "Hi grandpa," he smiled and said "come with me." I fallowed him out of the house and into the lab. Once we were inside the lab I saw someone I was never expecting to see again... I said "daddy?" My dad smiled and said "Mackenzie," in his ascent. I ran into his waiting arms and hugged him. He said "I'm sorry. I never should have left you-" "it's ok daddy." He didn't reply just held my small body to his. Grandpa said "Curt, Mackenzie has class to get to." "Oh come on grandpa-" "do you want to deal with Erik?" "Good point. Okay I'm going." I waved to my dad and grandpa before running down the hallways and to the class room that Erik was teaching in.

Lizzie's pov

Kenzie ran into the room panting and said "sorry I'm late." Erik rolled his eyes and pointed to an empty seat. Kendall said "grandpa?" Erik said "I swear you girls don't know how to be quiet... you need to learn to control your powers and with that comes concentrating on your power." Kendall said "but I have a really question." "What is it kendall?" Kendall said "why is my dad sitting in here?" Uncle Erik said "out Peter." "But dad-" "your distracting your daughter." "Fine." He left. Kendall said "ok that was my question I'm good." Erik rolled his eyes and said "now focused on your mutation and make them work."

(3hours later)

Lizzie's pov

Our school day is over finally as everyone who  has dance at Abbie's had to be in LA they took the private jet. Annabella said "hey Lizzie, you want to try something?" "I'm bored why not?" She grabbed my arm and we ran towards my brothers living area as we reached the door kitty, Bobby and rouge were leaving. Bobby said "what are you two doing here?" Annabella said "are your brothers in there?" "Yeah why?" I said "never mind it doesn't matter." Annabella and I ran into the room. Ashton, Jayden and Jordan all looked at Annabella and I. Annabella said "you guys want to try something?" Jordan said "sure." Jayden said "why not?" Ash said "are we going to get in trouble?" Annabella said "no. You guys know how Eva was telling us that she has dreams of seeing the dead but can't ever see them out side of that?" We all nodded. I said "I have dreams of them all the time it's not that big of a deal-" "actually that's the plan... we're all going to try and get to this dream place together." I sighed and said "the only other people who have seen it are mom and grandpa." Annabella said "let's just try." We all sighed and said "okay..."

Dream

We all looked at each other. I was in a yellow sun dress, Annabella was in purple. The boys were in suits with white, blue and yellow shirts. There were Daisy's everywhere. I smiled and said "looks like we're all linked." Ashton said "there's a house down there let's go check it out." Jordan said "this is cool." Jayden said "I was thinking the same thing." Annabella and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes before saying "boys." We fallowed them down to the house to see a bunch of people standing/sitting around the front of the house. Uncle Alex said "Ashton? Jordan? Jayden? Lizzie? Annabella? What? How?" Angel said "your trying to learn more about your mutants aren't you?" Annabella and I looked at each other and said "yeah." Jordan, Jayden and Ashton looked at each other and said "nope." Alex said "how is everyone? Are you guys liking your new teams?" I nodded and said "it's better then being on a team with your brothers who won't let you do anythi-" Ashton said "we let you do stuff." Jordan said "you did lots of spinning-" I sighed and said "it's called a turn..." Annabella said "they don't understand dance talk..." Jordan asked "you literally do the same moves over and over again what's there to learn?" Annabella grabbed my arm and said "don't go crazy." I rolled my eyes. Angel said "you two should show us something that is dance related." I shook my head no. Annabella smiled at me and said "pay pack!" I glared at her she smiled. Angel laughed and said "music!" I sighed and used my mutation to make a radio and I pod appear. Alex chuckled I rolled my eyes and Annabella said "confession." I nodded and turned on the music. We both began to dance to the music.

As the music ended and we finished the dance everyone clapped. Alex said "they jumped a lot boys." The boys nodded and nina shook her head and said "your fading." We all waved and watched everyone disappear.

End of dream

I woke up and said "that was so cool!" Annabella said "I didn't think It would actually work!"