28

Lizzie's pov

I sighed and said "just open the door and go inside!" Jordan said "gee I joe." Jayden said "happy birthday." Kenzie said "just go inside before I break both of your noses." Jordan said "you wouldn't." Kenzie smiled at him and said "wouldn't I?" Jayden said "take it easy Kenzie, my hand is on the door." Kenzie glared at Jordan who soon ran into the missions room. Kenzie smiled and said "and that's how it's done now let's go." Ashton said "I feel bad for ever her future boyfriend is." I smiled and said "so you mean Jordan." Everyone gave me confused looks. I rolled my eyes and said "your all oblivious." Brook said "yo he's my best friend he told me about-" Ashton put his hand over her mouth and said "about the cookies he made for you girls right." Brook rolled her eyes and pulled his hand away and said "right because that wasn't obvious at all!" Kendall said "can we just drop this and go inside?" She yawned. Jojo said "when did you get her K?" Kendall said "super speed smart one." We walked in side the room. Grandpa said "good your here." Grandma said "we might have a slight problem..." Darwin said "we are going on the mission early?" Mom said "that's impossible..." we all looked better her and grandpa. Grandpa shook his head. Logan said "will one of the few telepaths in this room please explain what's going on?" Brook looked to the dead and said "you were brought back for a reason..." Chris said "one we don't know..." Liam said "and you weren't the only ones..." mom said "and nether were apocalypse, striker, and Shaw..." Charlotte said "a ripple happened..." Brynn said "meaning?" Brook rolled her eyes and said "meaning anyone who had unfinished business or a loved one still alive is now walking the earth." Brynn said "isn't that a good thing?" I looked at her and said "for most yes..." Kenzie said "for others not so much." Kendall said "wait a minute!" Everyone looked at her. I said "K, please don't ask what I think your going to ask?" Kendall smiled and said "dose that mean baby is a live?" Uncle Erik said "baby?" Kalani said "the dog." I said "more like Abbie's heart." Nia gasped and said "Lizzie, you actually said something against Abbie!" I shrugged. Ashton said "anyway... what's the new plan?"

The next morning

Brook's pov

I woke up in a different room. I went to stand up when I felt two strong arms pull me back down. I turned over in the strange bed to find Ashton. I smiled and kissed his cheek and put my arms around his waist. Ashton smiled and said "good morning to you too." I giggled and said "morning Ashton." Ashton chuckled and said "your so beautiful." I smiled and said "I'm scared Ashton." He looked at me confused and said "of what?" I sighed and said "of the mission..." Ashton sighed and said "me too... my parents barely defeated Apocalypse the first time I don't know how we're going to do it a second... and Erik and my grandmother looked for Shaw for years it broke them more then the war.... when they finally found him and Erik killed him my grandfather lost his ability to walk and Erik became Magneto..." I sighed and said "I haven't told you everything Ashton," Ashton kissed my cheek and said "you can tell me anything." I said "William Stryker experimented on my family and I." Ashton nodded and said "yeah I know." I shook my head and said "you don't know everything... you see William is a mutant... and his last
name isn't Stryker..." Ashton said "what?" I sighed and said "his last name is Howlett and he is my older brother..." Ashton looked and me shocked and said "and he hurt you like that?" I sighed and said "you see William doesn't share the same mother as my siblings and I... so he felt that he didn't belong... my father fell in love a few years before he met my mother thing is this woman died when William was young... my father left the military a few years later and raised William but he fell in love again with my mother... William was happy but after Ashton was born he felt replaced... then came Chris, Liam, me and then Charlotte... William left when he was 19 teen and joined the military... he captured our aunt and a few other mutants and stared building the extreme mutant..." I sighed and said "he killed my mother and then shot my father in the head... my father forgot everything and that's how the military or I should say William found us... they started experimenting on us and that's why we have metal claws..." Ashton said "why didn't you just kill him?" I closed my eyes and said "because no matter what he's my brother and I love him... he loves my siblings and I as well he always has..." Ashton said "he hurt you-" "and he's still my brother." Grabbed the blanket off the bed and rapped it around my body and found one of Ashton's T-shirts and put it on. Ashton said "where are you going?" I rolled my eyes and said "I'm not staying in here." Ashton pulled on his sweat pants and walked over to me and said "Brook," I pushed past him and I grabbed my sweat pants and slipped them on. I picked up my clothes and started for the door. My hand was on the door handle when a hand grabbed mine and said "Brook, please" I sighed and said "I know my family has its problems but we've been a family longer then You can imagine." Ashton said "Brook, I'm sorry please don't leave" I sighed and said "me too I'm over reacting." I turned around and hugged my fiancé and sighed. Ashton kissed my head and said "you can't keep running away from your problems Brook, we're going to be married soon..." I smiled and said "your right. I'm sorry." Ashton kissed me.