24

(6 months later)

Brook's pov

The girls and I just got done with training. We walked downstairs as we passed the main hall I saw my dad, mom, uncle, brothers and grandparents all talking. I smirked and leaned over the couch my brothers where sitting on and said "boo." Chris said "what do you want Brook?" I said "well fine. Kalani you want to go to the mall?" Chris jumped up and said "what do you want Brook?" I smiled and said "Key's please." He rolled his eyes and said "no." Liam said "and aren't both of you grounded from the mall?" Kalani said "no one asked you Liam." Liam smiled and said "oh really?" Lizzie said "Kalani, don't you have to leave for dance?" Nia said "I don't want to be on Abbie bad said again." I smiled and said "have fun with that." Kenzie ran back into the room and said "so this might sound really dumb-" Kalani said "never start a sentence with that." Kenzie rolled her eyes and said "ok. Anyway I was walking around the school and when I got to the front door you'll never believe who I saw-" kendall said "Justin Bieber?" Lizzie said "Sia?" Kenzie rolled her eyes and said "no and no. It was the dance moms and Abbie." Lizzie said "Melissa is here?" Kenzie said "no I just saw my mom and walked in here and was all chill about it." Lizzie held her hands up and said "never mind then." Charlotte said "wait you said Abbie was here?" Kenzie nodded and said "yeah why?" Lizzie said "go to the mission room we'll meet you guys there..." Annabella walked out of the room the stopped and said "Charlotte, Brook are you coming?" My family fallowed us down to the mission room. I sat on a chair. Annabella started passing back and forth. Charlotte said "Anna, sit down." Annabella said "why are they here?" Charlotte said "like I know." Annabella said "we had to deal with them for 10 years." I said "no really?" Annabella glared at me. Liam said "calm down Annabella." She glared at him. Charlotte said "I wouldn't Liam, when she gets this way the best thing to do is let her do what she wants... so pretty much vent or ask questions... it's one of the side effects she got from being in Abbie's studio for years." Annabella through a pillow at her. Charlotte said "best friend award goes to..."

(Same time)

Lizzie's pov

All the dance moms and Abbie walked in. Melissa said "Kenzie! Lizzie!" We both ran and gave her a hug. When we all pulled away I saw Alex enter the room and said "hey uncle Alex, Annabella is downstairs with Charlotte and Logan trying to figure out her math homework can you go help her." Alex looked confused for a minute and then said "I'll head down there now."

(Downstairs)

Brook's pov

After 5 minutes of Annabella's freak out Alex ran in and said "Annabella, calm down." Annabella ran into her brothers arms and cried. I heard Liam let out a small growl I looked at him and he shrugged. 20 minutes later Kalani came downstairs and hugged Chris. Chris hugged her back obviously confused. Lizzie was right behind her and hugged Justin. Alex said "will someone explain what just happened?" Lizzie said "not now..." Justin looked at me confused about the whole thing. Charlotte said "we'll tell you just wait... please..." I said "or we could show you..." Lizzie said "great... re-living the past." Charlotte said "you just don't want to re-live your first kiss." Justin looked hurt for a minute but covered it up when Lizzie said "that was not a first kiss. That was me doing what Abbie told me to do." Melissa walked down and said "and you ran out of the studio crying." Melissa smiled at me, Charlotte and Annabella and said "it's good to see you girls again." Annabella said "don't say things you don't mean." Lizzie rolled her eyes and said "do we really have to get into this right now?" Kendall ran in and said "you guys coming upstairs or what? Uncle Charles wants us to show them dance moms." Lizzie ground and said "can I go lock my self in my room for this part?" Kendall said "oh get over your self." Annabella said "the show is drama. That's all." I nodded and said "I second that can we just go to bed." Cris through me over his shoulder and said "nope."

(After watching the show.)

Lizzie's pov

After the show was over I went out side and sat by the lake. Suddenly a voice said "hey." I smiled and said "hi." Justin grabbed my hand and said "why did you leave as soon as the show was over?" I shrugged and said "no reason." Justin nudged me and said "I'm kinda glad that you ran away from your first kiss." I rolled my eyes and said "oh really why?" Justin said "because i wouldn't want my true love to be kissing other guys." I smiled and said "true love?" He nodded and said "I've been alive for a  long time Lizzie, and I've never felt this way about anyone else." I smiled and said "maybe I shouldn't be with an old man..." he chuckled and kissed me and said "I'm still gorgeous." I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

(Same time)

Brook's pov

I walked up to Ashton's room he walked away as soon as the show was over. I nocked on the door and Jordan answered "hey Brook," I rolled my eyes and said "hey... Kenzie was looking for you... and don't hurt her Jordan." Jordan's whole face literally lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. He said "I won't. I love her Brook," I smiled and said "you both deserve each other. But I swear if you hurt her I'll hurt you." He nodded and said "I promise I won't." I smiled and said "good... anyway is Ashton here?"