27

Lizzie's pov

Dad said "it's been along time since we were all in a room together." I said "I don't want to lose any of you." Ash said "yeah mom, dad." Dad sat down next to mom and took me out of her arms and said "you won't." A few minutes later there was a nock on the door again. Jayden stood up and got it in walked Annabella and uncle Alex. Annabella sat down next to uncle Alex who sat in the chair next to the bed. Dad said "what's with the family reunion?" Jordan shrugged. Annabella said "suck up your ego and give a real answer." I giggled. Alex said "Annabella." Annabella rolled her eyes and said "or not." I sighed and said "I want time to just freeze right here." Dad smiled at me and said "but we've got a job to do." I said "a pretty awesome job..." Annabella said "saving the world..." me and Annabella looked at each other and jumped up at the same time. We said at the same time "your scared!" Ashton said "says the girls who both can do a hundred turns in a row." Annabella said "do you even know what a turn is?" I smiled and said "doubtful" my parents, uncle and brothers all rolled their eyes. Jordan said "you just spin." I said "don't break a hip." Jordan glared at me and said "funny." Annabella said "she's right it's dangerous for beginners." I rolled my eyes and said "no it's just dangerous for my brothers to try anything involving dance." Ashton said "I can dance!" Everyone looked at each other before we started laughing. Ashton said "I'm sure Brook would love to hear you say that." Annabella said "then she might actually teach you how to dance." Jordan said "or smack you." Jayden said "our best friend rocks!" I yawned. Dad said "Liz, go to bed." Mom smiled at me and kissed my cheek and said "we all have to be up early." Alex said "but Jean," mom rolled her eye and said "what Alex?" Uncle Alex said "before I go to bed... who's your favorite me or hank?" Mom rolled her eyes and said "I'm going with Scott on this one." Uncle Alex rolled his eyes and said "no I mean out of your adoptive brothers." Mom smirked and said "banshee." Uncle Alex gasped. Then the X-Men alarm went off.

(Same time)

Brook's pov

I nocked on my parents bedroom door and waited for them to answer. When my mom opened the door she smiled at me and said "you've finally come brook." I gave her a confused look until I walked into the room to see my brothers, sister, both sets of grandparents, aunt and uncle. I said "oh. That makes more sense." I sat next to Justin. Chris flicked my head. I turned around and brought my claws out and said "try that again I dare you." Chris said "joking. Gee your worse then dad." Dad and I looked at each other. Liam said "they even do that same glare when their mad." I rolled my eyes at them and said "should we take this out side boys?" Chris said "I'm good" Liam said "count me out." Hunter said "She scares you?" I said "watch it hunter... I'm really good friends with your girlfriend." Hunter looked confused and said "how did you find out about that?" I smirked and shrugged. Hunter said "your sneaky." I said "ohh thank you so much!" Hunter said "that wasn't a compliment." "Is anything you say a compliment?" Hunter rolled his eyes. I smiled and said "I win." Justin said "your just crazy with a capital C now aren't you?" I shrugged and said "yep." Charlotte said "can we get a puppy." Everyone looked at her. She shrugged and said "well more of take in a puppy." Hunter said "how many times did you hit your head?" Charlotte said "well I've been stuck in the same house as you for a few months now I think your starting to wear Off on me." Justin said "nice one chuck." I said "no you've been in the same house as kendall for to long is what it is." Charlotte said "maybe it's Nia who is starting to wear off on me." I held in my laughter. Hunter said "At least Nia doesn't sleep with a wooden spoon." I shrugged and said "hey your right..." hunter said "wait what?" I smirked and said "my boyfriend had to defend him self against a couple of idiots trying to take out his heart." Two of my brothers whistled while Justin said "not trying to end a relationship with my girlfriend so i wasn't apart of that." Liam said "and Annabella scares me... especially when someone messes with her family." I nodded. Then the X-Men alarm went off.

(Same time)

Mackenzie's pov

I walked downstairs to the lab and nocked on the door. My grandpa said "Kenzie, what are you doing down here?" I shrugged. Grandpa said "couldn't sleep?" I shook my head and said "I'm scared grandpa," he sighed and said "I am too." I looked at him shocked and said "really?" He nodded and said "I've gone up against two of the bad guys who were already strong by them selfs I can't imagine them working together." That's when grandma walked in and said "you better get used to it." Dad and the red guy fallowed grandma in. I jumped of the counter and ran into my dad's waiting arms. He hugged me and said "hey." Grandma said "you'll be fine Kenzie." I shook my head and said "that's not what I'm scared of." Grandpa looked at me and said "everyone will be fine." I shook my head and said "how do you know that?" Then the X-Men alarm went off.

Lizzie's pov

My family and I ran down to the mission room. We got there the same time everyone else did. Brook said "it is like 2 in the morning." Kenzie said "you were up anyway." Brook said "and apparently so were you." Justin smiled at me and said "will both of you be quiet?" I smiled and said "or finish your bickering somewhere else." Brook said "you too are no fun." Ashton said "is this where all your energy goes?" Brook said "yep because I run laps around the school while everyone else is asleep." Ashton said "why did I ask." Jordan said "first couples fight!" Jayden said "we need pictures people!"