26

(3 weeks later)

Brook's pov

The X-men alarm started going off. Lizzie said "hurry guys we got to change." Annabella said "if we have to go save the select teams butts again I call replacement." Charlotte rolled her eyes and said "I'm pretty sure you would win the worst aunt award." Annabella put a hand over her heart and said "no that would go to Harry potters aunt don't be crazy." Kenzie smiled at me and said "please Brooke?" I nodded and she jumped on my back. We all walked down to the training room to see everyone there. Kenzie yawned hank said "Kenzie." She jumped off my back and said "what I'm lazy." I stretched my back and said "and heavy what do you eat?" Kenzie rolled her eyes and said "brains..." and did a crazy zombie thing. Lizzie said "note to self never let Kenzie watch zombie movies again." Kurt said "again?" Melissa said "why didn't I know about this?" Kalani said "it was a need to know." Melissa rolled her eyes and said "it was one of those team slumber parties." Charlotte said "you were in the room Melissa." Melissa looked really confused. Kenzie said "Abbie made us watch it for a dance." Annabella said "I forgot about that." Lizzie said "you forget that? Kenzie wouldn't stop screaming for three days." Kenzie said "that was you." Brynn said "that was all three of us." Pointing at jojo, her self and Kenzie. I said "dose it matter?" Ashton said "yes it dose. The person who screamed the loudest and longest gets a prize." I face palled that's my boyfriend for ya. Jordan said "your just saying that because your more of a girl then Lizzie is." Lizzie said "excuse me." Ashton said "says the guy who still sleeps with a stuffed bear." Jordan said "at least I don't sleep with a blanket." Lizzie said "that's Jayden. Jordan sleeps with a bear and Ashton sleeps with a wooden spoon." I rolled my eyes and said "who do you even know that?" Lizzie said "you remember the night a few months ago when we were making cookies?" Everyone nodded. Lizzie smirked and said "well when I had to grab a few things instead of going all the way downstairs to the kitchen I went into the select teams kitchen and grabbed everything we needed. I then happened to take a picture of my favorite brothers sleeping on the couch." Ashton said "Lizzie." Lizzie smiled and said "I've got some fun stories about the girls too." Annabella said "you wouldn't dare." Charlotte said "we've got stories about you too Lizzie." Lizzie shook her head and said "I'm an open book everyone knows everything about me." Kenzie said "will all of you shut up already?" Everyone looked at the small girl who yelled out. She shrugged and said "your all annoying." I rolled my eyes and said "but you love us Kenzie." Kenzie shrugged and said "why not." Hank chuckled at his granddaughter. Ashton said "anyway why did you call us here?" Charles said "both the select team and other team are needed for this mission." Kendall said "we actually get to do something?" Annabella face palmed. Eva said "we need all of you to help us." I looked at Eva and said "help you with what?" Erik said "with a man named Sebastian Shaw." Raven said "and we called in back up as well." Angel, riptide and a red man walked in. Nia said "grandma.Grandpa." Riptide said "Nia." Lizzie, Annabella and I shared a look. Nia shrugged. Lizzie said "what do you need us to do?" Scott said "all of you need to be 100% ready for this war." Dad said "we aren't just facing Shaw but also..." dad put a picture on a projector. I gasped Chris said "your telling us that the man who experimented on us is apart of this?" Dad crossed his arms and nodded. I said "he's going to know our every move..." Liam said "who else?" Everyone looked at each other." Lizzie said "what are you hiding?" Jean sighed and said "the first two aren't the ones anyone has to worry about..." aunt Emma said "it's the third... he was one of the first mutations to ever walk the earth... or is what some believe... he clams to be the god of all mutations." I mumbled more or less "Apocalypse..." Charles said "you know who were talking about?" I nodded and said "I've read about him..." Liam asked "how are we going to win this war?" Everyone was quite... I said "because we're not..." Ashton said "what are the possibilities that we will." Jean sighed and said "we wouldn't be asking any of you for your help if it wasn't necessary." Justin said "we know what we singed up for." Lizzie said "and I personally don't plan on giving up." Kendall said "quick question." Our whole team, Erik and Peter all groaned. Erik said "what is it kendall," kendall said "what's the plan?" Everyone looked at her shocked that she had been paying any attention let alone willing to have a good idea. Kendall said "what?" Bobby shook his head and said "never mind."

(40 minutes later)

Lizzie's pov

We came up with a good plan and have practice for the next week since that's when we predict then to be causing a seen. I am currently standing out side my parents bedroom... I nocked on the door and waited for my parents to open the door. A few seconds later my dad opened the door and said "Lizzie, what's wrong?" I shook my head and hugged my dad. He sighed and picked me up and carried me into the room. My mom said "Lizzie, baby what's wrong?" I said "I'm scared." Dad put me down on the bed where my mom was sitting and said "hunny, we are too." I looked at both my parents and said "you are?" Dad put his hand on my shoulder and said "Elizabeth Summers, you are one of the bravest people I have ever met. I'm so thankful to be your father." I hugged my dad and said "I just want everything to be okay." Mom said "sweetheart we know." There was a nock on the door. Dad got up and opened the door while I hugged my mom. A few seconds later Ashton, Jayden, Jordan and Bobby all walked in. Jordan sat next to mom. Jayden sat on the floor and Ashton sat behind mom and I. Dad said "it's been a long time since we were all in a room together."