15

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I'm so thankful for all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful day. I hope you like this update!

~Auni❤️

Lizzie's pov

I walked into my brothers room and said "Jordan, Jayden mom and dad want us all down stairs." Jordan ground and said "why?" I shrugged and said "don't know. Hey uncle Alex." Uncle Alex said "Jordan, Lizzie." We walked into Ashton's room who was talking to Nina our dead cousin who is 'older' the us. She looks like she's 10 though and uncle Darwin. I said "ash, mom and dad want us down stairs don't ask I don't know." We all walked downstairs looking for Bobby as we did so. When we got to where we were meeting our parents we saw Bobby already there. With our whole entire family I said "you wanted us?" Jordan put his arm on my shoulder and said "yeah I was having a very I interesting conversation-" uncle Alex said "I was falling asleep." Jordan said "and now your not helping-" aunt Angel said "both of you are annoying so can you both shut up?" I said "I agree with that." Ashton said "none of you have room to talk your all annoying." The four of us gasped and I said "well that's not rude or anything." Jay said "can we please put duke tape over there mouths?" I hit him upside the head and said "Bimbo." Dad said "all of you be quiet!" We all got quite. Mom said "we didn't we try that before?" Grandpa said "we want you guys to be the next X-men." Grandpa pointed to my brothers. Bobby, Jordan, Jayden, and Ashton all have each other high fives. Grandpa said "and Lizzie we want you to train with them. If by the end of training we think your ready then you can be the youngest X-men we've had..." Uncle Alex said "he can't be serious!" Ashton said "grandpa, she can't she's to young-" I glared at my brother and said "shut up Ashton." Jordan said "I agree with ash, grandpa, she is only fifteen." Jayden said "she's stronger then most of us." I smiled and said "you hear that ash?" Ashton rolled his eyes and said "she could get hurt jay." Jayden said "nope she is not going!" I rolled my eyes. Mom said "we're not debating about this boys your sister can take care of her self." Angel said "sweet!" Jordan said "don't encourage her." I put a hand to my heart and said "I'm hurt really." Aunt mystique rolled her eyes and said "let's go train!" I jumped on Jordan's back and said "and go!" Jordan said "hold on tiny!" I held on and he ran. Jordan stopped running and said "you good?" "Just dandy." Jordan put me down and rubbed my back. I said "this never used to happen." "You haven't been home in years." "Yeah I guess..." "what's bothering you?" I sighed and said "was it really worth it?" Jordan gave me a confused look. I sighed and said "was dancing really worth not being home?" Jordan grabbed my hand and pulled me into the training room. Jordan said "show me that it wasn't worth it. Show me a dance." I sighed and said "this is pointless Jordan-" "just do it."

When I finished dancing everyone was in the room. Jordan hugged me and said "it looked worth it to me." I smiled and said "thanks Jordan." He shoved my shoulder a little and said "any time."  Raven said "let's get to training. Lizzie and Ashton, you will be training together. Twins, your together." I stood next to Ash who put an arm on my shoulder. Grandmom, grandpa, mom, dad and uncle Erik walked in to the training room. Grandpa grabbed my hand and said In my head 'you can do this Lizzie, use your talents... we've all seen you dance use it to your abilities.'
I squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek. Grandpa smiled. Jordan said "grandpa, no cheating! She's a crazy one-" i rolled my eyes and said "hey cry baby. Suck it up." Kitty and Rogue smiled. Bobby said "will both of you be quiet." Raven said "focus!" We all got to work fighting of robots.

----

I know it's short it's been a long day but I wanted to give you guys a thanksgiving part. I hope you know how thankful I am for all of you. I can't wait till you see what I have in mind for the rest of the story. Please remember to comment and vote love you all!

~A🌺