8

Present time

Eva's pov

I heard Charles get out of bed. "What's wrong?" Charles kissed my cheek and said "she's having a nightmare." "Again? Charles, when are you going to give her back her memories of us?" I stood up and put on my robe. As I walked with Charles who sat in his wheelchair. As we passed the other children's rooms I said "back to bed now. All of you." They all groaned and went into their rooms. Hank opened the door to Jean's room and said "this one is probably the worst." I sighed as I looked into my daughter's room Charles rolled in and sat next to her bed. Charles said "Jean, wake up dear." I looked at Hank who was struggling to see his sister like that. I put my hand on his shoulder and said "we will figure something out." Hank sighed and said "mom, She's not getting better." "She's powerful is all... she doesn't know how to control it. Yet." Hank sighed. Jean woke up and said "professor?" Charles and Jean talked when he got out of his wheelchair and sat on the bed with her. They talked more until Charles made her tired and I knew he was giving her back the memories. I could just feel it. Jean was asleep. I sighed and looked at Charles. Hank helped him back into his chair.

The next day

I was sitting in the garden when a voice said "mom, why didn't you tell me?" I stood up and looked at Jean who now knew who I was. I had tears in my eyes and said "because Jean, everything in your life was changing and crazy. I didn't want to bombard you with everything else that our family has." "Alex is here. I saw him and his brother Scott when they came into the school. They were looking for dad, hank helped them." I smiled and said "you don't want to talk to them right now do you?" "I-I don't know... I was going to go shot a little-" "to think." She nodded and i said "then we will see you at lunch?" "Yeah." I nodded and said "I'm going to go see your brothers and Scott then." "Okay." She then went to the lake. I walked into Charles office to hear Alex ask "where's mom?" I walked in and said "I'm right here. Hey Alex, and you must be Scott." Scott nodded. Alex let out an annoyed sigh and said "hey mom. Scott, this is my second mom Eva, mom this is my brother Scott have fun." I said "so I heard you met Jean," Alex said "that was Jean?" I nodded Alex said "what happened to my little three year old?" Charles said "time dose fly now we should head down to the lake." Well looks like we're going to be seeing Jean all day.

At the lake

We walked down to the lake to see Jean hit the target with here bow and arose. Charles said "can you position him in the right dereliction please Alex." Well I just missed that whole conversation... Scott took of his bandage and opened his eyes shouting lasers out of his eyes and chopping down Charles grandfather's tree. Charles explained what that was. Scott said "dose that mean I'm expelled?" "On the contrary, your in rolled." Jean and I both smiled while Alex chuckled. I said "Lunch." Jean walked up to us and said "I'm going to put this stuff away. I'll be there in a minute." I nodded and she ran off. Dodging people left and right.

Lunch

Everyone sat down. Alex said "can I please use this-" hank said "she was three-" "I know that bozo, But please mom?" I shook my head no. Alex crossed his arms. Jean said "sorry." She looked at Alex and rolled her eyes and said "I was three." Hank, Charles and I laughed. Alex chuckled and said "and?" Jean sat down and we all started eating our sandwiches.

Time skip: after Alex dies and everyone is nocked out except for nightcrawler, Jean and Scott.

Eva's pov

I woke up and looked around. I said "Raven, hank, Peter, and Moira." Hank helped me up and said "mom, good your awake." Raven was staring at the 'walls' Peter said "you know him? Magneto?" Detected at Raven. Raven said "I used to... I'm not so sure anymore." Hank and I looked at each other and then raven. Peter said "what was he like? Was he like they say he was? Was he the bad guy?" "No" she thought about it for a minute and then said "I mean... yeah he was- why do you care so much? See a speech on tv or something?" "Yeah, but a he's my father" Raven said "what?" "Him and my mom dated-" "yeah I know but are you sure?" "Yeah yeah yeah he left my mom before I was born. I meet him 10 years back but I didn't know it was him by the time I figured it out it was too late. Then this week I saw him on tv again and I came to that house looking for him but by the time I got there late again.... you know for a guy who moves as fast as me I always seem to be too late." Raven said "let's hope not this time." that's when I heard Charles in my head. When he was out of it hank said "how is Charles, doing that with out cerebra?(don't know how to spell)" I shook my head and said "the man who took him. The man is thought to be one of the first mutants alive he-" "I know that voice it was Charles wasn't it. What's going on?" Raven and Peter yelled up"we don't know!" Then a siren started going off then it was silent... when suddenly nightcrawler came into the room. Hank said "Cert?" He was trying to say something then he figured out the buttons to talk into the room we were in. He told us to stay away from the door then it blow up. We all ran out of the room. I heard Jean's voice say "we found the professor." And Scott say "and a way out of here." Raven said "well you've been busy." Scott said "we had a- a little help. Let's go." And he grabbed Jean and we all started running. Nightcrawler appeared out of no where and Scott said "jeez!" It was funny if we weren't running for our lives. When we got to the chamber I tuned out everyone and looked to Jean who looked like she was deep in thought. I grabbed her hand and said "what's wrong?" She sighed and said "I'm scared..." I nodded and said "the first mission is always the worst... they get better." We put on our suits and got into the plane.