2

Eva's pov
Dream
'The Natzi's pulled my brother into the camp. Erik began to break the metal with his powers. I screamed 'please! No please!' My mother tried to fight to get to him but was held back by my father. Erik was soon nocked out by one of the Natzis'. I used my own powers to move the men's weapons away from Erik. Water came spewing out of the ground pushing their guns and other weapons away. I then shifted my powers to Erik and woke him up. After about a week of being in the camp I was brought up to a room. In the room stood my brother and in a chair sat a man. When the Natzi released my arm I ran to Erik and gave him a hug. Erik said 'Eva, are you alright?' I nodded and said 'and you?' The man said 'the both of you have a power that I want. Move the coin and you will get chocolate.' Erik tried to move the coin but it didn't work. The man then looked to me and put a glass of water on the desk and said 'move the water.' I tried but it didn't work. The man rang a bell and In walked my parents. Erik ran to our mother while I to our father. We were soon pulled away from them while the man brought out a gun and started counting. Erik tried then I. Nothing from ether of us. We tried again and on our last try nothing happened. The man shot our parents and they dropped dead. I was so crushed and mad that I made water come out of every corner that had any sort of water in it. While Erik controlled the metal and killed the two natzis in the room. We both dropped to the floor and hugged our parents body's while crying.'

I felt a hand shake my shoulder. I opened my eyes a little and saw Erik. I hugged him and cried into my brothers shoulder. Erik said "shh shh... what was it?" "It was the same thing as usual... will it ever go away?" Erik kissed my head and said "I don't know.... I don't know..." "what time is it?" "Shower we have an appointment at the bank in an hour." I sighed and nodded. I stood up and started walking to the bathroom when Erik said "Eva," "hm?" "We will find him." "Erik, I believe that one day we will get our revenge and that insane man will get what he deserves... but I want to be the one to hold a gun at his head and ask him to do something he doesn't know how... that man will never understand the pain we have been through. But I hope when he finally dyes he rotes in hell." "You hold the gun I'll throw the coin." I nodded and said "were a team. We stick together." Erik nodded and said "now hurry before I leave you again." I stuck my tongue out and ran into the bathroom where I took a quick shower.

Time skip: at the bank

Eva's pov

I fallowed after Erik and stayed quite. The man and Erik talked while I sat there and waited for this meeting to be over. I'm only here because it's not as suspicious for two people to walk into a bank as to one. Erik started ripping out the mans metal tooth while I watched. Erik said "Eva." I nodded and spread water at his eyes. Erik then continued to talk finding out the next location.

Time skip:Next location

Eva's pov

We walked into the small restaurant and were handed to drinks. I seem to be in a mood today where I tune people out. Erik moved to the table and started talking with the two men. I put my arm on his shoulder and leaned into him a little. Erik continued to talk to the men about our parents and I could feel the tears in my eyes grow. Erik started to turn his wrist over I rolled up my sleeve and soon showed the numbers that lay on my wrist... the two men looked very on Edge I said "if you'll excuse me.." I walked out side and controlled the water from the lake to block all exits. I then brought some of it inside the building and fought the men who were trying to hurt my brother. Erik soon walked out and I put the water down. Erik said "now let's continue." I nodded and we both got into the car. I said "so you found where Shaw is?" "He's on a boat... we're going to be needing your water bubbles when we get there so try and get some sleep." I nodded and leaned my head against my arm on the window.

Time skip: next destination

Eva's pov

When we got to the docks it was night time. I said "ready?" He nodded and we grabbed hands. I made the water bubbles that aloud us to breath and we jumped into the water. Once we spotted the ship we both came up and started using our powers trying to break the ship. The ship broke but there was a Deep diver ship built in. I switched the tide but it did nothing. Erik went under water with out the water bubble and tried to pull the ship back. I yelled "Erik! Stop! Erik!" When all of a sudden someone jumped into the water and pulled him to the surface. I swam over and said "enough. Erik, what were you thinking!" Erik ignored me and said "who are you." "My names Charles Xavier."you were in my head how did you do that?" "You have your tricks I have mine. I'm like you just calm your mind." I gasped and Erik said "we thought we were alone." "Your not alone." Charles looked at me and said "neither of you."

Time skip: next place with Charles and raven...

Eva's pov

We all got out of the car and the man who I don't know said "welcome Tommy facility. This man Shaw... Smitt... what ever you want to call him is working with the Russians." I kinda tuned out the rest of the conversation and looked at Erik and shrugged. We walked into a room with a plane and a guy the guy was about the same age as me maybe a little younger. He was telling us about the plane. The guy said "Hank, these were the special new recruits I was telling you about. Everyone this is Hank McCoy-" tuned him out again man this guy was boring... I tuned back in when Charles handsome voice said "how wonderful a another mutant already here. Why didn't you say?" "Say what?" Charles sighed and said "because you don't know... I am so so terribly sorry." And then every thing after is tuned out what can I say it's been a long day and I used a lot of my power. I Snapped out of it when I heard Charles say "your amongst friends now hank, you can show off." then hank took off his shoes and socks his foot looked like a hand. He then jumped up and did a back flip but instead of landing on the ground he latched on to the plane with his feet. I said "awesome!" Hank looked at me and then to raven who soon started talking to him. I looked over to Erik who looked at Raven with something in his eyes I have never seen other then for his family. I saw love and hope. I smiled a small smile and then walked over to Erik who looked at me and whispered in my ear "were leaving tonight so don't get to used to it here." I looked down but nodded. Why do we have to leave is what I want to know... we are with people like ourselves... we are somewhere we belong...

Time skip: later that night

Eva's pov

As we left the building I said "why can't we stay Erik?" "Because Eva, we have to get Shaw. Our revenge. He killed our parents. Ruined our lives." "We finally belong somewhere we're apart of something more important then our own revenge. Our parents would be proud of us Erik. We never stay anywhere more then a few hours if that why can't we stay?" Erik said "where leaving let's go." I sighed and fallowed. then someone said "what I know about the two of you I'm surprised you've managed to stay this long" I could hear the hurt in his voice. Erik turned around but I stayed looking forward I could feel the tears growing in my eyes at hearing his voice. Erik said "what do you know about us?" "Everything." I turned around and said "then you know to stay out of our heads." Erik turned around and started to walk I didn't make eye contact with Charles and turned around to fallow when he said "I'm sorry Erik, Eva, but I've seen what Shaw did to you." We both stopped walking. Charles said "I felt your agony... I can help you..." Erik smirked and said "I don't need your help." "Don't kid yourself you needed my help last night. It's not just me your walking away from. Here you have the chance to be part of something bigger then your self. I won't stop you from leaving. I could but I won't." He started to walk back inside and said "Shaws' got friends you could do with some." When he was inside I started to walk into the building and Erik fallowed me.