6

Future

Eva's pov

We all walked off the jet. A bunch of men walked into our line of sight until I heard my grandsons voice say "professor. Thank you for coming." He told the other guys that it was alright. Storm said "Bobby," "hey storm." Logan said "hey kid." Bobby nodded. That's when we heard kitty say "professor." Bobby walked up to kitty and they held hands I gasped and smiled while Charles smiled at the two of them. I said "and what about your dear old dying grandmother might I add? Your not in school so what is with the formalities?" Bobby chuckled softly and walked up to me and gave me a hug. I smiled and said "ohh my sweet boy, I'm so glad your safe." Bobby said "how has everything been grandma," I kissed his forehead and said "were in the middle of a war. But just dandy... you look just like them." Bobby smiled a sad smile and said "I miss them." I hugged him and said "I know. I do too. I do too."

Time skip: in the castle

Logan said "and where will I find you Eva?"I sighed and said "the library... on 5th avenue." Charles grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. Kitty said "brace your self." I smiled at Bobby who had grown so much since my daughter, son-in-law and other grandchildren had died he was standing behind kitty. Erik put his hand on my shoulder and said "and remember you'll need me as well." Logan said "really?" I smiled and said "believe me it's for the best that we're together." Kitty then transported Logan into the past... into the 70's. I rubbed Charles hand and said "have faith love, Logan will find us and change this out come." Erik groaned. I looked at Charles who was staring at my wedding ring. I kissed his cheek and said "I love you." Charles said "I love you too."

Past

Eva's pov

A voice I hadn't heard in a long time said "Eva," I looked up and said "C-Charles?" Charles said "Eva." With such coldness. Hank said "mom, we need your help." "Of corse you need my help. You always need something Charles." I then got out of my librarian set and walked down the steps. What I saw shocked me I said "Charles, your walking? Last we spoke you couldn't walk." Hank said "I gave him the same thing that I use to keep my mutation under control his just makes his spine work." I shook my head and grabbed the books that were on the rack and started putting them away. A new voice said "we need your help involving your brother." I froze momentarily and said "why should I help ether one of the men who have been in question?" The new man said "because, I'm from the future. Erik, Charles and you sent me back here. To help you stop Mystique from killing for the first time." I rolled my eyes and said "I'm sorry but I am of no help to you." Charles said "Eva, for Raven. Not for Erik or I. But for your best friend." I said "we might still be married but you are not in any place or form to tell me what I should do." Charles said "what about Jean?" "What about her? We gave her up for adoption because you got into drinking and I didn't think it would be safe for her to be with us. Ohh and then you left me or should I say told me to leave." Charles said "I was hurt." "Don't give me that." That's when I noticed a kid with grey hair I said "who's he?" Charles said "Logan." The Logan guy said "and this is Peter." I nodded and said "what is the problem?" Logan said "your jeans mother?" I nodded. Logan smiled a little and said "in the future no one is safe. Mutant, or human-" he explained what was going on in the future (just watch the bloody movie for crying out loud.) I sighed and said "and Jean?" Logan looked down and said "she died a few years back well in the future." "Did she have a family?" Logan said "four sons, a daughter and a husband." I said "do I ever see her again?" "Yes. The professor takes her back to the school where he later on tells her everything. You both raised her from after she was 10." She didn't find out until she was 19 who you guys were.... really I mean." Charles said "so we pretty much raised her and she doesn't know who we are?" Logan said "you can change that as soon as we are done saving the world." I nodded and said "so I guess it's time for a prison break?" Logan said "ready." I nodded and fallowed everyone out side. Charles said "Ev, I was upset with Erik-" "it doesn't matter Charles, I'm not doing this for ether of you. Yes I'm helping Raven but I'm mainly doing this to save my daughter." "Our." "What?" "Our daughter." "Yeah our daughter." Charles said "Eva, I never stopped loving you." "I know." "How?" "Because I never stopped loving you and what we had could never die." "Then why-" "because, the Charles you are now isn't the Charles I fell in love with. No I'm not nor will I ever give up on you it's just-" "hard for you to sit around and watch?" I gave him a confused look. Charles said "that's why I told you to leave. Eva, I wanted you and jean to be happy together with out me ruining it. But then you gave her up and tried to stay so I had to tell you to leave." "Let's go Charles."

Time skip: prison break

I turned the sprinklers on and waited for my sign to go inside. I watched as men ran into the kitchen. I walked in and when I did it was like time stopped. When Time started again all the guys who ran in were nocked out. I said "well that worked. What took so long?" Erik said "Eva?" "Hello Erik," Erik gave me a hug and said "I'm so sorry-" "I don't want to hear any more apologies today. What took so long?" I turned the sprinklers off. Erik hugged me and said "Eva, I'm so sorry little sister. Can you forgive me?" I sighed and said "yes. Erik, I can forgive you." Hank said "sorry to break this up but we should go before there's any more-" I rolled my eyes and said "Hank don't-" "sorry mom." Charles said "let's go." Charles placed his hand on my mid-back. I relaxed a little but fallowed after everyone else. Charles grabbed my hand and we walked hand and hand all the way back to the car.