3

Eva's pov

I sat in my room and stared out the window when someone nocked on the door. I stood up and walked to the door I opened the door to see Charles standing there. I said "Charles." Charles smiled that handsome. Stop thinking that way about him he can read your thoughts stupid. Charles said "Eva, I'm glad you and Erik decided to stay." I rolled my eyes trying to hold my walls up. I said "yeah me too." I tried to walk past Charles when he said "you've been in here all day?" "Is there a problem with that?" "No of course not. I was just wondering I didn't see you earlier-" "yeah well maybe you shouldn't be worrying about me." "Why are you upset." I could feel Charles trying to get into my mind. I said "Stop trying to get in my head Charles." "I'm sorry. I've just have never been blocked out until recently." "Just stay away from me." I walked past him.

Time skip: later that day

Eva's pov

Erik walked into my room and said "let's go. We're going to find mutants." "Why do I have to go?" "Because your the one who stays with me." I rolled my eyes and said "I'm not your puppy." "No a puppy is more trained." I rolled my eyes and said "I have no interest in spending extra time with Charles." "Other then the fact that your in love with him." "What are you talking about?" "Ohh come on Eva, the way you look at him and push him away?" "And your in love with Raven." Erik said "We don't have time for this Let's go."

Time skip: end of the day

Eva's pov

I sat on the steps a few stairs in front of Erik and Charles who were playing chess... I stared at the sunset and said "why do the people we love leave so soon?" I then heard a voice say "I'm going to head back to the car to grab something I'll be right back." "Ok." I watched Erik walk down the stairs. I then heard "Eva," "Charles,"Charles sat down next to me. I said "Charles, I'm sorry about earlier. I don't like people knowing about my past. I had no right to treat you that way." "It's quite all right love, I understand that you want your privacy." "Thank you." Charles put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him and said "do you really think they'll be ready to fight Shaw?" Charles said "in time yes." I sighed and said "that's the thing we've always been low on... time." Charles said "then I'm going to tell you this." I smiled and said "I'm in love with you Charles," Charles said "you beat me to it. But I'm in love with you too." I smiled and we kissed. When we pulled away Charles said "we should be getting back." I sighed and said "I suppose." Charles hugged me to him and said "everything is going to be alright darling." I breathed in his sent and said "I love you so much." Charles kissed my cheek and whispered "I've been waiting for you my entire life."

Time skip: later that night

Eva's pov

Charles kissed my cheek and said "I have to go to a meeting. Everyone else is in the room down the hall. I kissed his cheek and stared walking down the hall when Charles said "and Ev," I smiled and turned around. He said "have some fun. You and Raven." Erik then walked over and said "you are in desperate need of fun Eva." I rolled my eyes and said "Erik, I don't need your approval on what I do anymore I'm not twelve-" "hey. Hey it was just a statement." I rolled my eyes and said "with a side intention." Charles said "Erik and I have to go. Have fun Eva." I waved and stared walking down the hallway again. When I walked in everyone said hey or hi. Except for Raven who ran at me and hugged me. I hugged her back and said "what's wrong Raven?" She pulled away and said "nothing's wrong. The opposite actually-" "Charles told you didn't he?" She nodded and said "I'm so happy for the both of you. Believe me I never thought I would see my brother calm down until he met you that is." I smiled and Raven said "I thought he would keep his old player ways but I guess not. He's never loved a girl and told them before." I blushed and said "well I guess we're both full of firsts together." Raven and i sat down. Raven said "we should have code names since we're like CIA agents now right?" Everyone nodded and I smiled and tried hard not to laugh. Raven said "I'll be Mystique." The one guy in the room how I don't know said "ohh man I wanted to be mystique." We all started laughing. Raven said "I'm more mysterious then you." And turned into someone else. The guy said "then I'll be banshee." We all gave him confused looks he said "if I were you I'd cover my ears." We did and then he screamed and broke the glass. I said "cool!" We all started laughing and having fun Havok (Alex) broke the statue... it was my turn to show my powers raven said "Eva what can you do?" I stood up and thought of all the water from the fish tank coming over to me. I spun it around and brought it back to the tank. Everyone said "awesome!" I smiled a little. Raven said "you should be Aqua." I laughed and said "okay." We then put on music and Raven grabbed my hands and we started dancing on the couches and tables. When suddenly someone said "what is going on here?" Hank shut off the music. Erik and Charles just held a look of disappointment. The lady said "who broke the statue?" Hank said "Alex." Raven said "no its Havok now. That's what we have to call him. We came up with names for you guys too. You'll be professor X, and you'll be Magneto." Erik said "exceptional." And then walked away Charles soon fallowed.

Time skip: later that night

Eva's pov

I was sitting in my room thinking about what happened when there was a nock on the door. I didn't get up or respond. There was another nock. I stood up and made my way toward the door when a voice said "Eva, please open the door." I slid down the door and said "go away Charles." I heard him say "Ev, please I'm not upset-" "no your disappointment is radiating off of you." "Eva, I'm sorry. I told you to have fun and then got mad when you di-" I opened the door and walked into the room not even looking at Charles. I sat down on the bed and crossed my arms. Charles walked over to me and picked me up and sat down so I was standing in front of him. I rolled my eyes and tried to move away from him when he said "Eva, I'm sorry for not letting you explain I'm willing to listen now." "I only did what you told me to do. Charles, that was the most fun I've had in years yet all you and Erik care about is a stupid statue-" "that's not all we care about." "Seems that way." Charles sighed and "Erik is your brother he loves you no matter what." "And you?" "Me. Well how can I not love my soulmate?" "Soulmate?" Charles chuckled and said "the reason I can't read your mind. The reason I can't stay mad at you. The reason I can always find you... we are connected in more ways then you know." I looked down and said "your not mad at me?" Charles lifted my head and said "no." I smiled and said "I'm sorry." Charles kissed my hand and said "there is nothing to be sorry for." I rolled my eyes and said "the statue, and the window... It shouldn't have gotten that far." "Don't worry about it." I sighed and said "how's Raven?" Charles stood up and said "stop worrying." I rested my head on his chest and said "how can I?" Charles chuckled and said "your such a mother." "And you a father." Charles kissed my cheek and said "get some sleep." I nodded and said "I love you Charles." "I love you too Ev." I smiled and said "good night." Goodnight my love." He kissed my cheek and walked out.

X-Menजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें