30

Brook's pov

William looked at all of us and said "I'm sorry."   Hunter said "come back William." William said "what about father?" That's when a voice said "what about me?" I looked behind me to see dad walking in. I gasped and said "Daddy?" He rolled his eyes and said "I figured you guys could use some backup." Aunt Emma said "you had to pass down your stubbornness to all of your children didn't you?" Dad ignored aunt Emma and said "William, stop with this now and come home." William said "what home father?" Dad said "We've been playing nice son, we want you to be apart of our family." That's when a small voice said "please," we all turned around to see a small girl about 5 years old. She said "Daddy, please go with them." She looked so much like us it was kinda scary. William said "Jessica?" Jessica said "Daddy, come home with us..." William said "how did you get here?" That's when Charles and Eva walked in. Eva said "her mother dropped her off at he school a few weeks ago." William said "do you really want me to come back?" I nodded and said "will, your our family no matter what." William looked between all of us and then to Jessica. The small girl was pleading for him to say yes... William looked back to dad and said "I'll come." Jessica smiled and ran up to him and jumped in his arms. That's when Jayden ran in and said "sorry to break up this family reunion but we could really use some help out here." I looked to Eva and said "what did you do with Shaw?" She sighed and said "surprisingly Erik didn't kill him for a second time instead we sent Kurt to deliver him to the government into the punishment department where they will remove his mutation." William said "if Shaw is out of the way that means the only one left is... apocalypse... Charles said "why are there only three of you?" William said "he wasn't strong enough and still isn't-" Charles said "we've got a chance at winning this..." Lizzie ran in and said "it's rogue." I gasped. Lizzie said "Bobby is distracted..." Ashton said "we have to get them out of there." He ran out I yelled after Ashton "Ashton!" I ran over to him and grabbed his hand and we nodded at each other before running to rogue and Bobby.

Lizzie's pov

Ashton and Brook ran out. I ran over to Justin and kissed him. When we pulled away and said "what was that for?" I smiled and said "just in case..." Justin said "we're all going to be fine." I hugged him and said "I love you." He sighed and said "I love you too." When we pulled away we noticed everyone had left. I grabbed his hand and said "we should go." We walked outside.

(After the battle)

Brook's pov

I hugged Ashton and said "it's over." He nodded. Jessica ran over to William and jumped into his arms. Dad walked up to us and said "ready?" We nodded. I looked around and saw Chris and Kalani, Nia and hunter, Liam and Annabella, and Justin and Lizzie.

(At the house)

Eva's pov

I watched as the next generation of X-men talk and laugh with each other. Lizzie walked over to me and said "grandma," I looked to my granddaughter and smiled "yes dear," Lizzie smiled at me and said "thank you." I gave her a confused look and said "for what?" She smiled at me and said "for believing in my friends and I." I hugged her and said "I'll all ways believe in you Lizzie." She said "thank you." I pulled away and said "now go have fun with your friends but don't ruin the school." I said the last part loud enough for everyone to hear. Alex, Angel, Sean, Raven, hank, and Darwin all whistled. Alex said "wait you were apart of that!" I smiled and said "actually if I remember correctly I was telling you all to stop breaking things." Raven raised an eyes brow at that and said "you were dancing with us-" Angel said "she was trying to stop us..." Charles chuckled and said "seems about right." Raven said "don't even Charles, if I remember correctly you and Eva had been dating for about three hours before your first argument." Erik chuckled and said "and you did tell her to have fun." I rolled my eyes and said "it's in the past move on." Alex said "but you just mad it a point to tell us not to break the house-" I said "because if I didn't you would." Raven said "ouch we've grown up Eva." Alex said "yeah mom" Annabella and Scott stared laughing at their brother. Alex shot them a glare that shut them up. I said "it's good to have everyone here. Together as a family." Everyone smiled at each other.