22

Lizzie's pov

Brook froze time but we weren't frozen. I smiled and said "see Brook," Brook glared at me and said "don't get to excited we have to see how long I can hold this up for." Kalani said "hold on to something it's going to get a little crazy around here." All of a sudden the wind, and water started moving like crazy and then nothing. Kalani looked at all of us and said "there's nothing here... liz, are you sure-" kendall said "Kalani, I can feel it too." Ashton nodded and said "there is something definitely wrong... but maybe it's not on this island..." Brook said "your saying I didn't have to stop time?" We all looked at each other then time started again and I ran to the other side of the previously dead people and said "Now Brook, it's probably a good idea to stay calm-" "Elizabeth," "or not..." I ran to the other side. Brook brought out her claws and said "really?" Charlotte said "Brook, calm down! You'll regret it later..." Nia said "Brook, she's one of your best friends." Annabella said "chill out guys this is kinda fun to watch." The guy who looks like Logan said "did anyone else hear that?" Brook froze and listened... she said "I know who it is..." Charlotte said "Brook," Brook ignored her. Charlotte yelled "Brooklyn!" Brook turned around and said "what?" Charlotte said "will you wait so we can come up with a plan?" Brook said "why he won't kill us." Charlotte said "who?" Brook said "it's Justin." Charlotte said "wait... what?" Brook smiled and said "older brother about yah high... dirty blonde/ brown hair... blue eyes... let me think he just so happens to be my twin brother... ring a bell?" Charlotte rolled her eyes and said "do you think he brought-" Brook rolled her eyes and said "hey chuck," "what?" "I don't care. My twin brother is here and I intended to find him..." I said "what about everything else." Brook ignored me. "Brook!" Brook turned around and said "what Lizzie?" "What about everything else?" Brook sighed and said "listen I know my brothers... meaning they've done something very idiotic and I'm going to get them out of it... and for all we know it could have to do with this bad feeling y'all keep having. Now you can come with me or you can go wait on the jet..." she turned around and started walking into the forest...We all fallowed her.

Brook's pov

We walked through the forest Charlotte looked at me and said "why are you scared to see him?" I gave her a confused look. Charlotte rolled her eyes and said "your my sister. I know you brook." I sighed and said "last time Justin and I saw each other was in the 70's... we were in New York... he was running around with our other brothers... anyway I was walking across the street when I was pulled into an alley way. Justin, hunter, Chris were standing there while Liam held my mouth and arms.

Memory

Chris said "Liam, let Brook go." Liam reluctantly let go of his little sister. Brook glared at her older brothers and said "what is your problem?" Justin rolled his eyes and said "chill Brook," the brown haired girl glared at her twin brother and said "did you really just tell me to chill?" Justin said "Brook, where's Charlotte?" The 'teen' girl said "why do you can kidnap her like you've done with me?" Hunter said "were not kid napping you." Brook rolled her eyes and said "really? I couldn't tell. I mean dragging someone into a dark alley definitely gives that impression." Chris said "we need to talk to you.... about dad." Brook frond and said "I'm listening."

End of memory
"That was the last time I saw any of them..." Charlotte said "do you think all of our brothers are there?" I shrugged and said "most likely. They never went anywhere with out the other. Well other then Justin who was always with us until we escaped the military..." that's where a voice said "well well well if it isn't our baby sisters... and our very much so dead mother and aunt. Hello Brooklyn, Charlotte." I rolled my eyes and said "Christopher." Chris jumped down from the tree and said "we were doing a rescue mission but your always one step ahead of us when it comes to Justin now aren't you?" That's when a voice said from above me yet behind me "It's been to long sisters." I rolled my eyes and said "hello Hunter, now why are we all just waiting out here instead of going inside?" Then the voice of my other brother said "because sis, we don't want to get attacked." I sighed and said "Liam," Liam smiled and hugged me. Charlotte said "Chris! Liam! Hunter!" Hunter laughed and picked her up and said "hey baby sis." I asked "so you know where Justin is?" Chris said "now what kind of big brothers would we be if we didn't." I rolled my eyes and said "Liz, can you guys get back to the jet?" Lizzie said "Brook," Charlotte said "Liz, she has a point... this is a family matter." Mom said "what about the rest of your family?" Liam said "believe me your not going to want to see this." I hit him upside the head and said "Liam." He looked at me and said "what?" I face palmed. Hunter said "never mind Liam..." Lizzie said "Brook, we can help." I raised my eyebrows at her and said "Lizzie, I need you to call my dad..." My brothers all looked at me with shocked looks. Charlotte said "am I hearing things?" I rolled my eyes and said "Charlotte go with them dad will listen to you." Charlotte said "he would listen to you too if you would actually talk to him." My siblings and I all groaned. Hunter said "we would actually like to save our baby bro-" Charlotte said "you want me to call dad and the school?" Bobby said "we've got you chuck." Jordan smiled at me and said "don't worry Brook, I've got everything under control." I glared at him. Lizzie said "I'll make sure everything's good Brook." I nodded and said "and don't crash my jet." Everyone headed back except for my family...