17

Lizzie's pov

I said "so I guess we should re-introduce our selfs and tell our mutation?" Kalani said "well since we're the next generation of X-men why don't we have code names and tell our parents/grandparents/ siblings?" We all nodded. I said "my name is Elizabeth Summers. My  mutation is I can make things appear out of thin air, I can make things light up and can talk/see dead people. My grandparents are Charles Xavier and Eva Xavier (nee Lensherr), my great uncle is Erik Lensherr, my uncle is Alex Summers, my father is Scott summers, mother is Jean summers (nee Xavier), my four older brothers are Ashton, Jordan, Jayden and Bobby." Kalani said "code name?" I sighed and said "umm how about Violet Light?" Annabella said "why?" I touched the table and it turned Violet and started to light up. Everyone said "okay." I said "Chloe what about you?" Annabella said "my name is Annabella Summers, My brothers are Alex and Scott summers. My mutation is cooking, see/talk to the dead, and lazier beams that come from my eyes...(like Scott's power.) my brothers code name are Havok and Cyclops and we all pretty much have the same mutation... so I guess I could be..." kendall yelled out "Blaze!" We all lock at Annabella who nodded and said "why not?" Kendall said "I'm next" she took a breath and said "my name is kendall Lensherr, my grandfather is Erik Lensherr, and my dad is Peter Maximoff. My mutation is I can see and talk to dead people, control metal and I'm fast..-"

3 hours later

Lizzie pov

We finally figured out names and re-introduced our selfs when there was a nock on the door. Brook said "if it's Abbie I am out of here." We all laughed. I got up and said "I'll get it." When I opened the door I literally saw my entire family. I yelled up to kendall "K, promise not to strangle me!" Kendall walked down the stairs. "Why woul- Dad!" And ran into Peters arms. "That's why." Then something clicked. "Why didn't you guys just come in?" Jordan said "way to many girls in one place." Kitty hit his head and said "I really don't know how he graduated." I laughed and said "I blame him." I was pointing at grandpa. Ashton said "ok we're coming in." "Sure why not." Ashton picked me up and throw me over his shoulder. I said "really?" Ashton said "hey I missed years of my little sister. I'm just making up time." When we got up stairs Kenzie said "where's kendall?" I said "talking to her dad. Ashton, put me down." Ashton chuckled softly and set me down. Grandma said "you girls like it?" Kalani said "like it? We love it! It's amazing!" Charlotte said "hey dad." Logan said "Brooklyn, Charlotte." Charlotte said "really dad?" Brook rolled her eyes and said "father." With so much coldness you would think she hated him. Brook walked over to the window and sat on the closest chair and sat down. Logan sighed. Charlotte said "so..." Grandpa said "you girls have training in the morning with Raven. Your training schedules are on the counter along with your school schedule." Grandma said "and you have your dance room upstairs to practice and we hired a dance teacher for you." Brook said "if it's Abbie I'm out!" Logan said "Brooklyn." Brook rolled her eyes. Grandma said "it's not Abbie Miller." In walked Gia we all smiled and ran at her. Kendall said "Gia!" Jojo said "Abbie is going to have your head." Gia laughed and said "actually I won't be here all the time for her to notice." Kalani said "what do you mean?" Gia said "video chat... or I'll drive here when the studio is closed... but considering half of you have a contract until the end of the season I'll be helping you anyway so you guys can just teach them." Grandpa said "Gia is volunteering her time to help you guys become better dancers." Nai asked "what dose dance have to do with training?" Gia said "you girls are talented. You've been training your entire life to become dancers. You've used mussels the average person has never used." Brook said "we also have been sheltered from the world. What dose any of this have to do with training?" I sighed. Raven said "what can you do? What have you learned?" Kalani said "we can do three turns in a row-" kendall said "Nia can do the death drop." Kenzie said bring our feet to our heads?" It all clicked for me... I said "we're extremely flexible." Brook said "and we have been since we were four years old." I shook my head and said "your not getting it." Kendall said "nope." Kalani said "we can take Abbie's crap..." Annabella said "we're dedicated." Raven was nodding. Charlotte said "we already have the team part down" brook said "all together we're unbreakable" Jojo said "we kick Butt!" Grandpa chuckled softly and said "we'll leave you girls to think about it." We all said good night and waved. I sighed and said "we're a team." kalani said "a family." Kenzie said "we're strong." Jojo said "flexible." Brynn said "smart." Brook said "beautiful and hot." We all rolled our eyes. Charlotte said "we're unique."