1.9

It was Calum and I's six month anniversary. I was so nervous. We had moved into the house 2 months ago and it was going so well. You would think everyone would be tired of each other but we were all happy.
I had planned a surprise for Calum. It was an intimate surprise. It was crazy to even me but we still hadn't had sex. I was nervous because he would be my first but I was finally ready.
I kicked everyone out of the house and set up while Calum was out getting take out Chinese for dinner. I placed flower petals leading from the front door all the way to our master bedroom downstairs. Then I put them in the shape of a heart on the floor. I set up candles everywhere and went to go change.
The part I was most nervous for was what I had bought from Victoria Secret. It was a black lace set. It was very revealing and made me feel sexy. I just hoped he'd like it. I shaved everywhere and showered then put it on. Lastly I put on some bright red lipstick. I heard the bedroom door open. "Boo? Where are you?" I shut off the bathroom light and slowly opened the door. "I got d-" Calum's jaw dropped as he stared at me.
I started to get nervous, he wasn't saying anything. "Happy Anniversary." He smiled and ran over picking me up and leaning me against a wall. "God you look amazing boo." We started a heavy make out session.
I'm not going to go into detail but I will say it was one of the best nights of my life.

(A/N: this chapter isn't important but I thought it would be cute)