0.3

"You're not going Elle." He said for the hundredth time. I pulled on my favorite red dress, "Yes I am Luke. It's a frat party and I just want to go and get drunk. I've had a very long week at work okay? Why are you acting so weird lately?" He rubbed his face tiredly. "Fine I'll take you but you better stay next to me the entire night. Got it?" I smiled and nodded. I pulled on a pair of white sandals. I kept my hair natural and stuck to no makeup, I wasn't really that girly or high maintenance.
Luke waited for me in his car outside our apartment. We drove silently to the party, only the sound of Green Day playing quietly in the background was heard. Pulling up outside the frat we got out and he stopped in front of me. "Remember, stay by me." I nodded and we walked inside.
     Everything was a disaster. There was trash and spilled alcohol all over the floor. I carefully stepped over everything as we made our way to the kitchen grabbing a couple of shots. I took them quickly as Luke started chatting up some girl in a sequined tube top.
She looked horrendous but Luke didn't seem to mind as she oh so smoothly placed her hands on his torso. I wanted to vomit. I grabbed 2 more shots and drank them quickly. I quietly sneaked away from Luke, I knew I shouldn't but the alcohol was defiantly fucking up my judgement. I found a room where everyone was playing drinking games, another where everyone was getting stoned (I may have stopped in for a second), and a final one with only a few guys drinking with girls on their laps.
I went to the balcony over looking the back yard and leaned over it. The cross-fading feeling making me giggle uncontrollably as I watched some girl get shoved in the pool by another girl.
"Hey boo." A deep voice came from behind me as I looked up to see Calum smirking at me. I started giggling again,"Hi." He got closer to me, "You look so pretty in that dress." I blushed and looked down to hide it. "Don't hide from me." He said dominantly. I snapped my head up, "Ok" I whispered. He smiled and rubbed my cheek. "Good boo." I giggled again at the feeling. He leaned down and kissed me gently. It felt so nice and wonderful my head started to spin. The rest of the night was a blur of colors and alcohol.