1.5

I went to the gym with Calum to watch him train. Of course he wanted to the cheesiest thing ever which was me laying underneath him while he did push ups. "Boo lay down." I thought about it for a second, "Fine but you have to do 150 push-ups!" I laid down on the mat. He smirked, "Easy."
     Calum looked like he was about to faint. He had gotten up to 123. "I....can't...do anymore..." He was breathing heavy but I knew how to push him through it. "Oh well then I guess you don't want to see what I bought yesterday." I smiled innocently. He raised his eyebrow at me. "I'm wearing them right now, under my clothes." His eyes widened as he went back to doing push ups. Guys we're so easy. Wait until he finds out it's just a black tank top.
     He finished the push ups and rolled off of me onto his back. "I don't think I can ever use my arms again." He closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing. "Well that's a shame, no more hugs." I fake pouted. He pulled me on top of him. "Ewwww you're all sweaty!" I tried to escape as he just chuckled. "You can never escape me, you're mine forever!" He kissed my forehead. I rolled off of him, "Ha! I escaped!" He rolled on top of me, "No fair now I'm stuck forever." I pouted.
Calum just looked into my eyes smiling, "God I love you so much." To say I was shocked would be an understatement, "What?" I asked to make sure. "I love you Elliana." I smiled and reached up to kiss him, "I love you Calum."

(A/N super short but so cute!)