1.1

My boss called me and asked to change shifts so I had to go into work early which worked well for me because tonight Luke had a fight. Apparently he's fought a couple of times and he's won but he still wasn't as strong as Calum. I was defiantly worried and I wanted to be there for him. I also was getting to meet the guys' girlfriends. Luke had a girlfriend named Emily, Michael had a girlfriend named Sapphire and, Ashton had a girlfriend named Rose. From what I have heard they are actually really nice and that's good because I wanted to be their friend not their enemy.
     Calum and Luke came to my work and ate lunch. I wasn't their server though, I didn't want Luke to think I was gonna start doing things for him at home as well. Even though I already do his laundry and the dishes. Before leaving Calum gave me a kiss, "I'll pick you up at your house tonight, Luke has to go early and get some training in." I nodded and went back to work.
After my shift ended I walked home and changed into Calum's hoodie with my grey sweats and some red Vans. I watched Netflix while waiting. Supernatural was my go to show. Why can't Dean and Castiel just get married already? You can tell they secretly love each other!
     Calum just walked in, he didn't knock. "Hey boo we gotta get going so we can be early, you ready?" I turned off the TV, "Yeah let me grab a water bottle." Calum followed me into the kitchen, "You look really good in my sweater," He chuckled and pulled me in for a kiss, "But I bet it would look even better on the floor next to my bed." I smiled and playfully hit him on the chest, "Very funny now let's get going." I grabbed a water bottle and we left.
We got there and went to meet everyone in the locker room. Luke was taking deep breaths trying to calm his nerves before going out. "Hey Elle, hey Calum." Michael greeted us when we walked in, "This is my beautiful girlfriend Sapphire." She really was beautiful. She had dyed hair to match Michaels but with dark blue tips and bright blue eyes. She ran over and gave me a hug. "It's so nice to meet you! I hope you liked the dress it was totally my pick!" I giggled and hugged her back, "I loved it thank you." Next Ashton introduced his girlfriend who was shyly standing behind him, "This is my princess Rose, she's kinda shy." Rose smiled and I gave her a hug, "I p-picked your shoes for Calum." Her voice was so shy and adorable. She had naturally red hair and Hazel eyes. "Thank you I loved them and I plan on wearing them a lot." That made her happy. Luke was last, "Elle this is Emily, I'm sorry I didn't introduce you sooner." Emily looked so much different than the party her blonde hair was in a high ponytail and she had brown eyes with no makeup on. "Hi! I'm so happy to finally meet you, I hope you liked the date, I picked the restaurant, Luke took me there a few times and it was delicious!" She smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "It was so good I didn't want to stop eating!" I hugged her back and giggled.
     The referee came into the locker room, "It's time Luke." We all walked out and stood on Luke's side of the stage. The guy across from him looked dangerous. He was defiantly taller and more bulky. I was really starting to worry about Luke. "THE FIGHT IS STARTING!" The referee blew his whistle and people got quiet, "On this side we have everyone's favorite blondie Luke Hemmings! On this side we have an old fighter back after 2 years, Derek Philips!" They got into position and the referee blew the whistle.
     Luke was quick and strong but Derek managed to get a solid punch to his stomach. Luke winced but kept fighting getting a few hits to Derek's face but he retaliated with another punch to the stomach and 3 on his face. Luke fell to the ground coughing. "COME ON LUKE GET UP MAN!" Ashton yelled from the side. "YEAH LETS GO YOU CAN DO IT!" Michael screamed next to him. I looked over and Emily was shaking. I walked over and wrapped her in my arms. Luke tried to get up but the guy knocked him back down kicking him in the side harshly. Luke was starting to cough violently. "No no no no no baby please get up please...." Emily started crying. Luke tried once more to get back up but Derek kicked him again, getting on top of him repeatedly punching him in the face. The referee finally shoved Derek off as Luke drifted out of consciousness. "NO LUKE!" Emily escaped my arms and ran up to him. Calum and Ashton joined her. "Come on Luke wake up please!" Calum placed his fingers on Luke's neck. "We've got to get him to the hospital!" Ashton picked Luke up carrying him outside to his car.
    Everyone was panicking as we climbed into our cars and followed Ashton to the emergency room. We were all thinking the same thing.

Please be okay Luke....