0.8

Calum's P.O.V.

     "You're little girlfriend is pretty sexy, can't wait to drag her out back and give her a real man after I kick your ass." The guy looked over to Elle. Oh fuck no. All I could see was red as soon as the whistle was blown. I rushed at the guy punching him and knocking him down. Blow after blow I beat him unconscious. "Calum." I felt a gentle hand on my back. "Calum you need to stop." I stood up off the guy. Everyone was staring at me. Complete silence. I looked up at the fight timer. It had only been 5 minutes. I pulled Elle in to me and hugged her tight. She stopped me from killing him, the only person who could ever stop me.
She gently grabbed my arm and pulled me down off the stage taking me back to the back room. "What happened out there?" She whispered. I sighed and sat down pulling her on to my lap, "He was talking about you and I guess I just snapped but you pulled me out of it boo." She ran her hands through my hair and held on to me tightly, slowly calming me down.
      The guys came into the back room still shocked, "Calum what the fuck was that? I mean we are happy for you, you won, but you almost murdered that guy. What did he even say to you?" Ashton looked worried. I sighed and put my head in the crook of Elle's neck. "He was talking shit about raping her." I tightened my grip around her waist. I felt her tense up and tighten her grip around me. "Well then he deserved what you gave him. I'm glad she was here to calm you down or we'd be having some serious problems right now." Michael sighed. "I know that, I'll talk to you guys later I want to be alone with her for a while." They left and it was just her and I again.
     "Calum, I trust you. I know you won't let anyone hurt me," she mumbled. "Damn right boo. They'd have to get through me and my guys before they would get to you. I promise." I pulled away and looked her in the eyes. Before I could do or say anything she leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. It was a sweet slow kiss. She pulled away and smiled, "Thank you Calum."

(A/N: AWW SHES HIS WEAK SPOT SO CUTE AND SHE KISSED HIM

Also there's a mix of short filler chapters and long chapters sorry guys)